Sign-up thread for the MillerMods high power Arc AAA Cree XR-E mod (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FsTop

Enlightened
WAIT A MINUTE - I seem to have slipped way down the list:

- On the original signup pre-order list, I am #46 on the list

- On the list in this thread, I've been demoted to 132

What gives - all I did was to ask to modify the original order for a Q3 to request best bin available, in post #631 of the original thread?

PLEASE put me back to 46th, instead of 132...

Regards,
Rick

Last edited by a moderator:

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast

What gives - all I did was to ask to modify the original order for a Q3 to request best bin available, in post #631 of the original thread?

Regards,
Rick

Oops, I meant to click the quote button, not the edit. Anyways,
You're still on the list at 46th position, it was just a duplicate when you revised your order. I just copy pasted the addition to the list.

FsTop

Enlightened
Oops, I meant to click the quote button, not the edit. Anyways,
You're still on the list at 46th position, it was just a duplicate when you revised your order. I just copy pasted the addition to the list.

Thanks - had me worried...

Rick:grin2:

DarthLumen

Newly Enlightened

Regards,
Rick

Where are you going (link) to see a numbered list? Figure I'm doing something wrong. I've asked before, so forgive me. I just can't seem to ever find the right link.

Thanks.

FsTop

Enlightened
The signup lists are not numbered - I copy/pasted it into Word, to get a count of the number of lines.

crazyglockman

Newly Enlightened
Eric,

I'm not in a hurry for my light but just wondering - I'm last on the list - I'm assuming a 1 year wait would that be about right? Thanks for your time.

Charles

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
When cars fly...:) ...better chance then pigs on the bright side.

I hope to get a lot more done during the winter and hopefully I may be able to catch up. I'm still in the process of remodeling my house before I put it on the market.

Wolfgang_Ludwig

Newly Enlightened
When cars fly...:) ...better chance then pigs on the bright side.

I hope to get a lot more done during the winter and hopefully I may be able to catch up. I'm still in the process of remodeling my house before I put it on the market.

Experience tells us, remodeling a house takes a long time. I don´t have that patience. Sorry, but please remove my name from the sign-up-list. So I don´t have to check this thread in my daily Internetroutine any longer. Makes me kind of nervous.

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
Experience tells us, remodeling a house takes a long time. I don´t have that patience. Sorry, but please remove my name from the sign-up-list. So I don´t have to check this thread in my daily Internetroutine any longer. Makes me kind of nervous.

Won't be a problem because I can't find your name on the list.

Last edited:

marcdilnutt

Enlightened
I am the proud owner of one of the luxeon millermods and the quality of that tells me this will be worth the wait. I know it will take a while, but so does buying a fantastic car. This light will be well worth the wait.
Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.