Since this is the Café... do you like tea or coffee?

Do you prefer coffee or tea?

• I drink only tea.

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • I mostly drink tea, sometimes coffee.

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • I like both just as much.

Votes: 18 17.1%
  • I mostly drink coffee, sometimes tea.

Votes: 33 31.4%
  • I drink only coffee.

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Neither, gimme my beer!

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters

tradderran

Newly Enlightened
Give me my Cafe Noire. Coffee Black as the night and strong as three week old sweat socks. Now that is a man's drink.:thumbsup::twothumbs

HEY HEY ITS HENDO

Enlightened
Give me my Cafe Noire. Coffee Black as the night and strong as three week old sweat socks. Now that is a man's drink.:thumbsup::twothumbs
Same here, BLACK, no sugar... can`t be doing with all the messing about with fancy coffee with cream or hot milk or sugar or .... chocolate sprinkles :wtf: Ewwww!

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I drink iced tea every morning! About 15 oz of tea, plus ice. Either, Trader Joe's unsweetened green tea, or the other one they sell, Tejava unsweetened black tea. I make them slightly sweet with Agave nectar (the best sweetener, period, IMO--low GI and best taste!). I also enjoy coffee every now and then, but not too often. I really enjoy a good capuccino, either, hot or iced, too.

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
I drink various non-flavored black, green and white teas. Probably a gallon a day. No coffee.

Valolammas

Enlightened
I was going to watch this thread grow and cheer when other tea-lovers check in, but I had to spend the weekend away from the internet, so oh well... But I guess it's healthy to do that sometimes.

Nyctophiliac: :crackup:Excellent response, I didn't even think of using light terminology on describing tea, although tint is actually quite relevant. And I completely forgot redbush (they call it rooibos around here, but it's the same). I was a bit resistant to it at first, but it's actually not a bad drink. Not quite tea, though.

The_LED_Museum: sorry, it didn't even cross my mind to add choices for pop/soda/etc. or even plain water. I don't drink beer either, but I put it in as a joke because it was friday (and I knew some people would vote for it).

Joe Talmage: I can't believe I forgot white teas as well! Bai Mu Dan is my favorite. Very light and delicate, but really good when you drink it with some concentration.

I was expecting coffee to win this one easily, so I'm pleasantly surprised by how even it turned out. Coffee got more mostly-votes, but tea got more only-votes. It does look like coffee won (so far, you can still vote!), but only by a small margin.

Thank you to everyone who posted and voted!

Pistolero

Enlightened
I probably drink more coffee, but I actually LIKE tea.
Favorites in order:
Formosa Jade Green/Oolong
Spring Darjeeling (esp a good first flush)
Ti Kuan Yin. I don't know why, I dig this tea.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
n-n-n-n-necrobump!

Voted Beer. :)

When I drink tea, I'm with Captain Picard. "Earl Grey, hot."

MrJino

Enlightened
When it comes to coffee, I don't care, gimme the gas station stuff.

When it comes to tea, i only drink barley and/or corn tea. Usually both mixed. I cannot drink caffeine teas, keeps me up all night.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
When it comes to coffee, I don't care, gimme the gas station stuff.

When it comes to tea, i only drink barley and/or corn tea. Usually both mixed. I cannot drink caffeine teas, keeps me up all night.

This corn stuff looks good. I would have no problems trying that out.

I am more familiar with the American version of Corn drinks:

http://www.clawhammersupply.com/blo...3386482-how-to-make-moonshine-part-1-the-mash

I am embarrassed to say this, I like the Taco Bell coffee. Its pretty darn good to me and 1/3 the price of Starbucks.