Single 18650 or 26650 EDC aspheric

knegolf

Newly Enlightened
Hi.

I am on the lookout for a reasonably priced and compact aspheric flashligt of good quality. I am primarily going to use it just for the fun of it, and to complement my other floodier lights.
I am looking for single 18650 or 26650 cell flashlights, but other cells may be considered if the flashlight in question has some nice features speaking for it.
Lumen wise, I don't really care all to much, it would have to be put in relation to other parameters such as size and quality, but I won't shy away from saying "The more the merrier".
I am not aware of too many manufacturers that produce lights of this particular type other than dereelight who produce the NM400 which seems quite interesting and is to my mind very reasonably priced.(Under 100USD).

Does any one know of any alternative products out there?

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I put together an Ahorton Aspheric kit in a nice Oveready host but any P60 dropin capable host could suffice. If you are looking for a lot of throw, though, for $155 or so, you could order Vinh's SkyLumen SL-1. It clearly throws more than my nifty and fun Ahorton setup (with a dedomed, direct drive, XML2 LED made by Vinh), just on its lower setting! It is twice as heavy but has outstanding heat management and rock solid build.