Slash And Burn - NOW SEE VIDEO...

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think when William runs out of something, he takes it off his site. Then when he gets the item in, he adds it back. TX

D

**DONOTDELETE**

txwest,

I got your e-mail -- did you ever get my reply?

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by txwest:
I think when William runs out of something, he takes it off his site. Then when he gets the item in, he adds it back. TX<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yup. And they're back... v3.1

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Just a little ditty I thought up:

By day I play with knives, and I have way more than one
By night I play with flashlights, in the absence of the sun
But now I have a new toy, and it gives me much more fun
It brings the best of both worlds, and it's called...the SL-1 !

Mwahahahahaha (maniacal peals of laughter from a confirmed flash- and knife-aholic)!

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MR Bulk™:
I got your e-mail -- did you ever get my reply?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>No I didn't, Mr Longfellow. Seems we had the same problem with another light I bought from you. (or was that someone else & some other light? They all start to run together after awhile) Anyway, don't worry about the MPEG. I put one on order with TTS. I own about 30 one handers, so I know how they work. (I like BM's axis lock best) TX

D

**DONOTDELETE**

"Mr. Longfellow". Hmmm...that's what she said last nigh -- NEVERMIND. Yeah it is indeed a mystery, this e-mail problem. Have you experienced anything similar with anyone else's e-mail?

I did have a similar problem once, months ago, with a person who had WebTV, but that was the only one that I can recall. Strange.

As for the MPEG, I open the knife without touching the blade at all...wish I could show it to you.

Anyone know of any free website hosts allowing motion GIFs or MPEGs?

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I was trying to buy a light from G Pilot, we had to comunicate on CPF because none of his emails got to me. I'm useing Roadrunner. Don't know if that could be the problem. TX

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by txwest:
When I was trying to buy a light from G Pilot, we had to comunicate on CPF because none of his emails got to me. I'm useing Roadrunner. Don't know if that could be the problem. TX<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hay TX, I'M using RoadRunner, too! Why don't you get one of those custom RoadRunner e-mail addys? They're free, included with the cost of the service, and you don't have to go through HotMail and login, etc. My e-mail is always on and I know immediately when I receive a message. It's almost like Instant Messager, which is why I don't use that.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guess I should look into it. I've never even been to Roadrunners home page (if they have one). I'll see what I can find out. I wouldn't even know my pass word, if I have one. TX

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, when I finaly called RR to set mine up I had to dig up my original installation transaction sheet, password'll be printed on there along with your ISP-generated user name, neither of which you can change (at least I couldn't change mine back then). But once you go through the hassle to get set up and logged in the first time, you naver have to do it again, even after you turn the computer off. It just all starts right back up and logs you on automatically again each time you turn the computer back on...