• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mag625R - Double Batteries, Price Drop #4

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Mag625R - Price Drop #1

I guess another price drop may be in order. See the original post.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Re: For Sale: Mag625R

JimmyM said:
It's 60 mm longer than a standard 6D. I'm not sure how long that is.
As far as run time. I'd say 2-1/2 eight(8) minute runs.

Go ahead....get your tape measure out. We want to see how long your stick is.

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Mag625R - Price Drop #3

Perhaps a :bumpit: for price drop #3
This is killing me. I thought it would have gone by now.
Perhaps I'll raise it back to it's original price and throw in the additional battery pack.

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Mag625R - Package mod.

True to my word. It's back at the original price and I added another 11 cells. The cost of the cells alone is over $120.
I guess this is it guys. I can't sweeten the deal any more than this.

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Mag625R - Modded package

Illum_the_nation said:
:drool:*DROOOOOL*:drool:

good luck selling! :wave:
Its not going to last too long at this price!:grin2:
Damn, I really wish you were right.

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Mag625R - Modified deal, extra stuff

Dang, people, what's the issue here. I bought a similar light from JimmyM. I like to show friends how a FiveMega623 will burst a newspaper into flame. Then I drag out my JimmyM light which blows the 623 away. How can you not love this light. Drive up to my place at night, and 11,000 lumens will be flying your way at the speed of light. Makes a shotgun kind of redundant.

Good luck, JimmyM.

Josey

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Josey said:
Dang, people, what's the issue here. I bought a similar light from JimmyM. I like to show friends how a FiveMega623 will burst a newspaper into flame. Then I drag out my JimmyM light which blows the 623 away. How can you not love this light. Drive up to my place at night, and 11,000 lumens will be flying your way at the speed of light. Makes a shotgun kind of redundant.

Good luck, JimmyM.

Josey
Thanks for the vote, bro'. Really happy you're enjoying that light. I used to giggle just turning that thing on. Every time. FM's 623 is a BadA** light. This is just in a different class.

willrx

Enlightened

Here's a tip from my perspective-I'm pretty new around here. Try to list the specs of the light in your ad: Lumen output, etc. and a pic or two of a beam shot. These are things that people like me (novice) would look for. I have always liked knowing output and an example of what the light will look like. I did not know about 11,000 lumes until reading the post above. Hope this is helpful.

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast

willrx said:
Here's a tip from my perspective-I'm pretty new around here. Try to list the specs of the light in your ad: Lumen output, etc. and a pic or two of a beam shot. These are things that people like me (novice) would look for. I have always liked knowing output and an example of what the light will look like. I did not know about 11,000 lumes until reading the post above. Hope this is helpful.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm still a bit of a noob selling things here. The light that's for sale is a Mag625R that puts out 4100+ bulb lumens. The light that Josey bought is a different light. It's a Mag458 that makes 11,000 bulb lumens. Below is a beamshot comparing the Mag625R to the Mag138. Getting beamshots is difficult with my crappy digital camera. I can only do side by sides that will have any real comparitive power.
Mag625 is on the left, Mag138 is on the right.

img1752gl1.jpg

Last edited:

willrx

Enlightened

Perfect, I'll bet it sells faster. Good luck. I have yet to sell anything here so I'm taking notes also.

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast

willrx said:
Perfect, I'll bet it sells faster. Good luck. I have yet to sell anything here so I'm taking notes also.
Take all the notes you want. But make sure you take more notes from the real successful sellers. :)

willrx

Enlightened

It may be the size of the light vs. price. Recently, Torches and Maxblasters have been up for sale-both 2D size, similar pricing.