• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD OUT: Ottavino Ti AAA - XPG2, Twisty

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ottavino Ti AAA - XPG2, Twisty

Just got my AAA Ottavino a few minutes ago. This is my first Tain & I couldn't be happier
with it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Edit: I've had a little time to play with it & found the level spacing and tint to be quite useful
to me. The twist action is tighter than I recall my Revo being which is a GOOD thing. The only
niggle I have is the twist direction is the opposite of all my other twisties. Not a big deal, just
an opinion.

Last edited:

SK1044

Newly Enlightened

Mine came today too! Tain has done it again, perfect low and amazing high in a perfectly machined package. You guys who are waiting indecisively on the sidelines will be kicking yourselves if you miss out on this one!

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just got it in hand. Shorter than my edc Preon Revo, but slightly wider head. Twisting action is a tag snugger than the Revo, but may loosen up over time I hope. I love the tint and level spacing as well as the lumen output on high. The split ring hole edges are fairly sharp edged and I may try to take the edges down a bit if I can. Overall I like this Lil beauty. Its a great looking piece! It'll be my new backup edc for awhile I know. :D

Dan

chellyc

Enlightened

My order.

- Ottavino Ti AAA
* cool emitter
* no glow please
- ice blue trit

Many thanks. Paypal next.

Last edited:

Mwalle6

Newly Enlightened

Mine seems to have been stalled in Los Angeles since 12/3. I wonder what the hold up is?

YummyBacon!

Enlightened

Mine showed the same thing for several days then showed up without notice. My guess is tracking updates are
slower than usual this time of year.

Mine seems to have been stalled in Los Angeles since 12/3. I wonder what the hold up is?

Tain

Enlightened

My order.

- Ottavino Ti AAA
* cool emitter
* no glow please
- ice blue trit

Many thanks. Paypal next.

Payment received and confirmed, thank.

Hamaremon

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent for 1 Ottavino Ti AAA
*cool emitter
*ice blue trit

Thanks in advance!

gadgets

Newly Enlightened

Just got mine today. Beautiful light! Perfect. Thanks Tain. Much smaller than Titaner AAA that has been my EDC

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Received my Ottavino AAA yesterday and I'm very very impressed...however the 10280 is just pure bonkers...never knew so much light coming out from such small package is possible? This dang thing is just 2/3 the size of Piccolo/Ottavino yet is considerably brighter :eek:

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

samuraishot

Enlightened

Received my Ottavino AAA yesterday and I'm very very impressed...however the 10280 is just pure bonkers...never knew so much light coming out from such small package is possible? This dang thing is just 2/3 the size of Piccolo/Ottavino yet is considerably brighter :eek:

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for posting this, Silgt! I was on the verge of canceling my reservation and just getting the AAA version...wait...you have your 10280 too?!? :faint: :thumbsup:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for posting this, Silgt! I was on the verge of canceling my reservation and just getting the AAA version...wait...you have your 10280 too?!? :faint: :thumbsup:

Oh...let's just say you'll be very glad to hold on to your reservation, trust me in this buddy. However I will be more than happy to pay you an extra $20 to take it off you, NOW! :D

Let's just say someone opened up his box of toys for me to play with. This gem is the best thing yet from Tain...great job! :thumbsup:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ooops I've got a couple of PMs asking me about the Ottavino 10280...the short answer is NO I didn't ordered it so I only get to play with Yitsan's prototype. Now can some good soul cancel their pre-order and let me take the slot please? :whistle:

easilyled

Flashaholic

Oh...let's just say you'll be very glad to hold on to your reservation, trust me in this buddy. However I will be more than happy to pay you an extra $20 to take it off you, NOW! :D

Let's just say someone opened up his box of toys for me to play with. This gem is the best thing yet from Tain...great job! :thumbsup:

I see you received a pre-production prototype too! ;)

The 10280's are really great, aren't they? I might have ordered another if I'd known just how nice. :thumbsup:

samuraishot

Enlightened

Hmmm :thinking: naah :nana: I'll keep it :D

Tain

Enlightened

hi guys,

Ottavino Ti 10208 will be ready to ship on Dec 30.
For those who received the payment notice email, please send your payments before Dec 25th.
Fail to send the payment before dateline, your reservation will be cancelled. I will pass the reservation to the backup lists.