• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD OUT - VIP BulkHeads

Likebright

Enlightened
Re: VIP BULKHEAD PRE-ORDER NOW UP...

If its any comfort.
Nether has mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif
Mike

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Dave:
Postage Class: Priority Mail
Weight: 1 lb
Delivery Confirm: 01805213907410462058

Mike:
Postage Class: Priority Mail
Weight: 1 lb
Delivery Confirm: 01805213907465822067

Beau: I may have committed a grave boo-boo. Your Paypal was of the "electronic check pending" type and PP and for some reason was not indicated as having been "cleared" at the time of shipping. In any case I have searched and found your original payment date (6-11-04) but the "cleared" date was 6-16 (which has magically appeared on the PP site now) but did not show up when I printed out the receipt listings to ship by, which is my normal pracice and has served me wel up to this point. Not to worry, I did keep a BH handy for you (as I counted my e-mail receipt totals vs. total number of BHs available) so it will go out today. Sorry about this mix up, you have my deepest and most sincere apologies!

G Pilot

Enlightened

Hey no problem at all.....I didn't send out that SBP a week ago like I was supposed too until today.....busy, busy, busy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif

Enlightened

Received mine on Saturday. There are few things that compare with the sight of a small USPS package in one's mailbox when one is expecting a package from Charlie. I'm here all the time but rarely post. This thing is awesome. Great light and great accessory (now permanent).
Thanks a bunch Charlie !!!
Chris
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Thanks for understanding Mr. Pilot.

.308, hey if it can make the senior CPF'ers (look at your member no., it's only three-thousand-something) with super low post counts actually type something here, then it's all worth it!

B

BULLDOG

Well here's another Charlie. I liked my original head with the reflector, until I put the BulkHead on my VIP. Now I don't think I'll put the other one on anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

THANK YOU CHARLIE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

G Pilot

Enlightened

Got it....thanks a bunch very neat. I have to say I like the un-sputtered reflector out of my SL 3AA better. It makes the hotspot a little sharper. Fits perfect in the bulkhead (it should, it is the same reflector right?)

Thanks again.

sebast

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Got mine,excellent! The throw is relly impressive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif