• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Solid Copper Mule D26 / P60 Mules in XML2 / XPG2 / Nichia 219

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave,

Been a while since I ordered from you, but I'm excited about new modules!

Can I order;

1 -triple xpg2 cool white, 3 level - $100
1-xml2 90 cri, 3 level - $85
1 - triple nichia 219 B10 flux 4500k neutral - 3 level $100

sounds like $285???

Thanks
Mike

HI

Yes building those three for you is not a problem. Price is correct.

thanks

Dave

PS takes me a couple of days to work these in, the triples take just a bit longer getting the emitters and bridges installed.

Last edited:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi

I have enough stock for all I have replied to in the thread. I will have to close orders for now until I can get a good count and see if I have any left after filling the asked about mules I have replied to.

We do still have a few of the solid copper cores for triples with optics but no mules for now until a good count is made to see of any left.

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for that information, Dave. PayPal has been sent for a single mode triple XP-G2 neutral (R5). After considering the options, I think I'll take a small hit on lumens for a little better tint.

I'll look around your store for other goodies like a 26650 or two. Now all I need is a D26 head compatible with Surefire C threads to fit on that FM body.

HI

got it, check the solarforce accessories page on our site the L2-Ch replacement lamphead will fit a 5mega 26650 body. Not as heavy duty as some of the custom heads but will certainly fit and work.

Dave

axtr

Newly Enlightened
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by axtr
Dave,

Can I order;

sounds like $285???

Thanks
Mike

HI

Yes building those three for you is not a problem. Price is correct.

thanks

Dave

PS takes me a couple of days to work these in, the triples take just a bit longer getting the emitters and bridges installed.

Dave,

PayPal sent!

Thanks,

Mike

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok PP sent, I would like L/M/H modes thanks. Transaction id: 13452529S0843462N

Hi

Your mule shipped

thanks

Dave

Thank you for that information, Dave. PayPal has been sent for a single mode triple XP-G2 neutral (R5). After considering the options, I think I'll take a small hit on lumens for a little better tint.

I'll look around your store for other goodies like a 26650 or two. Now all I need is a D26 head compatible with Surefire C threads to fit on that FM body.

Hi

Your triple mule shipped today along with store order

thanks

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave,

Can I order;

sounds like $285???

Thanks
Mike

Hi Mike

I have your triples built but it will be tomorrow before I receive a new batch of 90cri xml2's. I did not realize I was so short on them and the orders before yours used all of them up. They were ordered Monday so will be here tomorrow and I will ship order next day.

Sorry for the delay

Dave

axtr

Newly Enlightened
Hi Mike

I have your triples built but it will be tomorrow before I receive a new batch of 90cri xml2's. I did not realize I was so short on them and the orders before yours used all of them up. They were ordered Monday so will be here tomorrow and I will ship order next day.

Sorry for the delay

Dave

Does not seam like a delay at all. As always your turnaround is smoking, like your lights, but in a good way.

Mike

smflorkey

Newly Enlightened
Your triple mule shipped today along with store order.

Everything arrived in perfect condition. I got the FM body a few days before so I put all the pieces together and enjoyed the beautiful, smooth flood of light. A Surefire K44 head arrived a day or two later and I noticed the window was closer to the front; this produced a little wider flood so I'm going with that. I couldn't be happier with the quality of your products and your friendly service.

Thank you!
Steve

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks , would this still be the pinky white nichia 219hcri 92+mule?.
could it fit in a solarforce L2d and maybe a 6p?.
I am only looking for 200 lumens max and maybe 15+ low.
one LED then?.

runtime more rather than brightness but lots of flood!.

how much shipped to London?.
To reach me faster,- If you could email me at : [email protected]

Hi

Yes i can build one like that but the high is probably a bit higher lumens than that, low is 5% of high.

Yes a mule is a very floody light engine for P60's hosts, no reflector as the emitter is moved to the front of the light engine for wide area illumination.

Dave

Last edited: