South Florida, 305/954

jblackwood

Enlightened
I wouldn't be averse to Orlando. I'm there all the time anyway! Well? How many Orlando people do we have so I can see if I have to change the title! :)

bouncer33441

Newly Enlightened
561 should be included with 954 and 305 im in deerfield betwween lauderdale and boca im in

jblackwood

Enlightened
561 should be included with 954 and 305 im in deerfield betwween lauderdale and boca im in

If you think such a small change would make a difference, it's done. If you'll notice, I wasn't even averse to doing this in Orlando . . . In fact, I'm writing this post as I sit in the Garden Grove restaurant's lobby in the Swan hotel on Walt Disney World property. I even have my DEFT with me and am waiting for sundown!

lebox97

Enlightened
I am a lot closer to Orlando than Miami - but with enough planning ahead of time I could go either way (my folks live in Aventura)...

I can bring ALL kinds of goodies to play with... :devil:

Tod

SlickSlabMcKnab

Newly Enlightened
This still going on? OP was in 2009, then died in 09/2010. XD Just curious. I'm in Tampa myself, don't have much to bring to the table light wise, but wouldn't mind drooling over some fine illumination tools. lol

flashmenow

Newly Enlightened
Oh heck I will post the old thread too. 954 checking in from Margate. Flashahalics unite :devil: