specific flashlight recomendation

tacdriver22mk2

Newly Enlightened
hey ladies and gentleman i have looked around the forum and gone through the products list of fenix, nitecore, 4sevens, thrunite(almost won my heart) etc etc

now i have what i think are specific specifications that i have not been able to find in other recommendation threads

ok so price i am flexible on but i would like it to be under 100 bucks

basically i want a fenix p3d, quark 123^2, thrunite 2c look alike

now i got a p3d a couple years ago and managed to tinker with it and screw it up then i got a nitecore extreme infinity e3r2 (literally a list of every marking on the dang thing) and this is when i saw the light on "moonlight" except if found the nitecore's take on "moonlight" to be too bright

so a two cr123 powered straight bodied non bowled shaped bezel'd light ala thrunite 2c

BUT i REALLY want momentary on and a UI that is similar to the fenix

so tight bezel turbo-
loose bezel (firefly) low med high sos etc

also the thrunite that has a .09 lumen firefly mode is REALLY interesting though

rear clicky switch (w/ momentary) non ramping modes

brighter is better and a lower low (moonlight/firefly) is better too

i do like a tailstand ability too

i think thats it but i probably forgot a few things
thanks in advance
and if this is a common thing please forgive me
thank you for your time
and i hope you enjoy the rest of your day

Ezeriel

Enlightened
Thrunite Neutron 2C is the only thing that comes to mind, but it's a reverse clicky...

yup... I got nuthin...

..but I'm right there with ya, a light with a loosened head .5, 10, 30, 80 ; tightened head turbo, strobe is a dream of mine.

tacdriver22mk2

Newly Enlightened
darn i mean the thrunite neutron 2c was so close for me actually the tn12 was perfect short of having to turn the bezel to change modes

is it possible to mod these to have momentary or mod the tn12 to soft press through modes because that would be *expletive* awesome

^Gurthang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tacdriver,

You might do a search over in the Homebuilt & Modified forum. There are plenty of folks that may have done a very similar mod to the 2C or might know what sort of clickly switch could fit it. The McClicky switch is a perennial favorite for tactial / momentary use. Brian at ShiningBeam.com also stocks a very nice forward clicky for almost no $ [last ones I bought were like $1.95 each]