Spy 007 Official Ownership Registry

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
I finally understand what the fuss is all about. The Spy is an absolute masterpiece of engineering art. Useability, versatility, aesthetics, ergonomics, all top notch!!

Spy 007 XM-L Neutral #0590 registered for badtziscool
DOB: Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 9:49 AM

IMG_0153_small.jpg

easilyled

Flashaholic
#0285 no longer belongs to me, so please delete it from the list. (I don't think the new owner wants his identity revealed)

scout24

Flashaholic
I'm baaack! :) After being Spy-less for too long, #0309 is in my posession. Prototype XP-G, with the new programming (4 slots, fully adjustable levels) and a one-off finish. Thanks to CGPS for letting this mint example go from Colorado to New York. Pics to follow...

Perhaps one-off finish was overstating, but the difference is easy to spot. :) It'll be easier to find mine the next time there are a bunch of 007's out on a table at once... Thanks again to CGPS, and thank you easilyled for the good wishes!

P1020104.jpg

P1020105.jpg

P1020106.jpg

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
I'm baaack! :) After being Spy-less for too long, #0309 is in my posession. Prototype XP-G, with the new programming (4 slots, fully adjustable levels) and a one-off finish. Thanks to CGPS for letting this mint example go from Colorado to New York. Pics to follow...

Congratulations, scout24. I can't wait to see your pictures. :)

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stonewashed Gunner Grip Spy #586 has landed in Northern Virginia!! Photos and impressions later, but for now, I am happy that I held out for the gunner grip stone wash and went with the cool XPG

I love it! I'm back in the "Spy game"!

Thanks, Dave!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, Spy 007 # 252 reported for duty here today, graciously released from its prior owner, jemab. (Thanks, Liz!) This light has been expertly modded by Milky with a new McR18 reflector and a warm XPG, plus some diffusion film on the lens. I may - MAY - mod it with a Nichia 219, but am enjoying the warmer, slightly floody goodness for now.

Hey, a man needs a backup! This beauty will back up SWGG cool XPG #586

So please update the list with #252 in the possession of run4jc!

easilyled

Flashaholic
And now Spy 007 #529 direct from Dave just arrived at the run4jc domicile!!

To summarize - 3 Spy 007s - #252, 529 and 586

:D :eek:

Congrats run4jc, the 007s are awesome lights.
Which emitters are in them? (warm XPG, cool XPG and ?)

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats run4jc, the 007s are awesome lights.
Which emitters are in them? (warm XPG, cool XPG and ?)

HELLO! 586 is a cool XPG (Stonewashed gunner grip)
529 is a neutral XPG - both are new as received from Data

252 is actually a Milky mod with a warm XPG but I sent it to Dave for refurb - and included a couple of Nichia 219s with it...hoping Dave might see fit to install one of those!

:)

Lousy iPhone photos -
The one that is away being modded...
PicasaUp.jpg

And the two new ones from Dave...
PicasaUp.jpg

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
252 is actually a Milky mod with a warm XPG but I sent it to Dave for refurb - and included a couple of Nichia 219s with it...hoping Dave might see fit to install one of those! .........

That will make for a unique 007. Good idea.
Thanks for the pics. :)