Enlightened
Came back to New York from Portland and Seattle and found 419:

IMG_5625.jpg

IMG_5627.jpg

IMG_5630.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

jslappa

Enlightened
Looking at Aikman44's pics (thanks, by the by), it sure looks like you might be able to shoehorn a trit in the half-obstructed trit slot. Has any of you 20 or so owners actually tried to see if a Bart or Merkava trit fits in there at all?

ShortArc

Enlightened
Looking at Aikman44's pics (thanks, by the by), it sure looks like you might be able to shoehorn a trit in the half-obstructed trit slot. Has any of you 20 or so owners actually tried to see if a Bart or Merkava trit fits in there at all?

Sure...fits great. :thumbsup:

fasteddie

Enlightened

It was easy. First I checked the fit. Then, I put a drop of clear nail polish(using a wood toothpick) in the slot, then used a tweezer to insert the trit. Then followed it up with a couple more drops of clear nail polish. This morning when it was dry, I scraped off the little bit of sloppiness with the toothpick.

mikes1

Enlightened

Here you go!

Bart's Trit

Tri-V1.jpg

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
My appologies for cluttering this thread but to answer this question i would say no for the B@rt trit. The reflector housing covers about half of the slot. One would have to slide the trit under it. A shorter half length or short/slim one if there is such a thing would probably work.

Would be different if one could remove the head first...
what about the other side? The other side is the half-obstructed one. Looks great though! Thanks for posting

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, that is a beautiful baby girl!

But I must say, she may need an Orb Wee light for at least the first few months! That thing is as big as she is. :laughing:

Great post.

Cheers
Dave

Last edited:

taewoopa

Enlightened
Hi.. I am a taewoopa (Forum I.D) and also a new comer from South KOREA.

I would like to have 04 03 Spy Tri-V .

I will send the moeny thru paypal including shipping cost .

And mail and pm you again about my info.

Happy to have one of your grail .

J.J

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi.. I am a taewoopa (Forum I.D) and also a new comer from South KOREA.

I would like to have 04 03 Spy Tri-V .

I will send the moeny thru paypal including shipping cost .

And mail and pm you again about my info.

Happt to have one of your grail .

J.J

Please send me an email. :welcome: