SPY Tri-V Sales thread #1 is now Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like yer slippin' Dave! Took 2 minues (thereabouts) to sell the five and then a few ticks more to sell another five....what happened?:confused:

Karl

ledcarry

Enlightened
I'm glad I ordered the SwissGear GA-7836 Sherpa Small Case a head of time for the new light. I am thrilled to have made it in the group. Thanks everyone and many thanks to Data. :thumbsup:

JM

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, that took about a minute longer than I thought it would. Congrats to all the new Tri-V owners. I had the opporunity to play with one of the prototypes in various stages of production, most recently in its final form. My reaction to Data was:

"....and how do you program it to beam you back to the mother ship?"

This light is quite special. I highly doubt anyone will be dissapointed.

Congrats all.

MSax

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, and no need for apologies!! In reality, I didn't see it until then, so I would ahve missed it anyway. I hope I still ahve the intenstinal fortitude to pull the trigger when that next batch is available!

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
You lucky dogs!!:party:
Can't wait to hear your reactions to this amazing beast!!:popcorn:

The Tri-V has become my most used light and has never left my side since getting it....literally!
It goes with me EVERYWHERE!:D

Congrats guys!!:wave:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to steal your line on the EDC as well. I was just speaking with Dave and told him that while I would be committed if my Tri-V sustained a scratch, I do carry it 24/7....well, pret' near---I do put it down when I go to sleep---but real carefully and real close to me in case I get Tvi-V fever pangs in the night!:sick:

Karl

Last edited:

RIDE

Enlightened
You lucky dogs!!:party:
Can't wait to hear your reactions to this amazing beast!!:popcorn:

The Tri-V has become my most used light and has never left my side since getting it....literally!
It goes with me EVERYWHERE!:D

Congrats guys!!:wave:

And that is what I plan to do with mine....take it EVERYWHERE! This won't just sit on a shelf and be admired...it will be carried. I take amazing care of my stuff so it won't get abused...but it will get used. Just like Dave intended! :twothumbs

Thanks again Dave!!!

RIDE

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Thanks, and no need for apologies!! In reality, I didn't see it until then, so I would ahve missed it anyway. I hope I still ahve the intenstinal fortitude to pull the trigger when that next batch is available!

These next five are gifted to the top of the next batch of lights:

gtwace
proline
ledcarry
fasteddie
smokelaw1

Thank you everybody. The next batch of lights are currently in assembly and will be done soon.

smokelaw1... I put you in before the bell, you are the last.
Smokelaw, it looks like you missed the last part of this post; you're in for the next batch and won't have to do anything other than to wait for it to get done! :)

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Smokelaw, it looks like you missed the last part of this post; you're in for the next batch and won't have to do anything other than to wait for it to get done! :)

Well, then, I guess I better not spend any money! I'm already thinking I migh tbe lucky to have missed THIS wave. I'm of the thought that if I have this much trouble justifying it, I might want to consider NOT taking that last one. Well, if I need to go and make the responsible decision, I have a feeling Data will be able to scrounge up one more buyer.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats to those that are in the first and second five. Looks like my wait will be longer than I thought. Was aiming at round two. Hope I don't spend my allotted funds on something else first. Summer is just around the corner. Any idea when the third batch might be ready?

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats to those that are in the first and second five. Looks like my wait will be longer than I thought. Was aiming at round two. Hope I don't spend my allotted funds on something else first. Summer is just around the corner. Any idea when the third batch might be ready?

Sooner than you think. I am working on them now. :grin2:

mendhammarsh is picking his light up at my place, all other lights are shipped.

:popcorn:

Cheers
Dave

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW Dave! This thread reminds me of when I got in on the original batch of 007's. I was so excited that I forgot to hit submit reply and hit preview first. I ended up getting the 24th light of the 27 available. What a day that was. :)

I have no idea what batch I will end up getting in, but rest assured, I will own one of these before they are no longer available. Besides, I'm trying to keep up the the old retired guy...KARL!! :p

gtwace

Enlightened
Grad to be on the 2nd batch list, but no rush Dave, just make sure mine is trouble free when you sent it, I can wait. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.