SPY005 logo design contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Newly Enlightened
Fixed the lines.
Should be thick enough for 600 dpi now.

SpyJPG.jpg

The lines look very thin on this jpg. I am not sure why.

I can send a bigger or single image if nescessary. :D

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, gonna upload my 600dpi of my previous entry here in a sec.
SPY005_9.gif
Resized 600dpi original crow (raven)

SPY005_10.gif
Alternate, more crow like bill.. Didn't have much time on this one.

Been too busy to do much more on this logo contest, oh well. I gotta split.

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you everybody for all your logo designs. The entry phase of the competition is CLOSED.

Please vote for your favorite SPY logo in the separate voting thread that will be posted Sunday around noon PST. Voting will run till midnight PST Monday night. So you will have half of Sunday and all of Monday to vote. Please, everybody in CPF is welcome to vote whether you plan to purchase a SPY or not.

I apologize again for having to limit the voting to 10 entries. I love every entry that was submitted but I can only pick the 10 best. I will not likely pick more than one entry per person but I make no promises.

:whistle:

Finally, I would like to thank everybody who took time form their busy day to enter the competition by offering a $65 discount off the final base price of the SPY005 if you do choose to purchase one later this month. Only the people who submitted graphic images for the SPY logo design competition are eligible for the discount.

As I have stated before I may choose to use the winning logo on the SPY or not. The outcome of the voting and the comments everybody makes on the winning logo will be factored into my decision.

Cheers
Dave

pcmike

Enlightened
KingSmono said:
Wow, there are some seriously talanted graphic artists here at CPF! But, I gotta say my favorite so far is:

There's a perfect simplicity about this that sets it apart from the rest... but whatta I know. :popcorn:

-Allen

I agree 100%. Awesome original design. This logo (LowWorm's #1 Silent Crow) is top notch! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.