Spy007 Pictures

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for letting us into the gallery!

Really looks like a trit slot in the top, if so is there one on each side? And will B@rts 1.55*5mm trits fit?

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wtf: Dave, a Ti Spy-007 as nothing but a shelf queen??? :eek: Perish the thought! :twak: I just want a nice veiw of my Ti Spy-007 while I`m not using it and sitting at my computer roaming around at CPF causing havoc. :tinfoil: The light would be removed from the display case quite often. :grin2:

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Awesome pictures of an awesome flashlight:twothumbs

I am really in love because of this beauty :ohgeez:

I will certainly need to sell some flashlights of my collection to acquired it, but I am sure it worth it :)

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
. . .
Really looks like a trit slot in the top, if so is there one on each side? And will B@rts 1.55*5mm trits fit?

There are two trit slots in the 007. They are unchanged from the slots in the 005. The 5mm x 1.5mm size is good. I have used B@rts trit before.

Having said that I got some from Orb that did not fit! They were a few thousands of an inch too long. Very odd but not a problem, I just touched them a couple times on the end with the fine diamond block and in they went right in.

Cheers
Dave

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wtf: Dave, a Ti Spy-007 as nothing but a shelf queen??? :eek: Perish the thought! :twak: I just want a nice veiw of my Ti Spy-007 while I`m not using it and sitting at my computer roaming around at CPF causing havoc. :tinfoil: The light would be removed from the display case quite often. :grin2:

:knight:

iconoclast

Enlightened
There are two trit slots in the 007. They are unchanged from the slots in the 005. The 5mm x 1.5mm size is good. I have used B@rts trit before.

Having said that I got some from Orb that did not fit! They were a few thousands of an inch too long. Very odd but not a problem, I just touched them a couple times on the end with the fine diamond block and in they went right in.

The Orb Wee uses 1.5mm x 6mm trits, as I discovered when "upgrading" one of mine from blue to green. It sounds like those are ones you ran into. Overall, the 1.5mm x 5mm size seems more common, and it sounds like the right choice for the Spy. As long as you don't make us search for the rather rare 4.85mm trits that a certain bezel was designed around. :)

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave,

I have a note here say "May 20" that supposed to be 2 weeks you mentioned the first time. Now looks like another 2 weeks went by, hope it will be soon for the 2ND sale thread.:popcorn::popcorn:

Thanks,
Tanasit

PS. Mac very nice pics, somehow I don't think any others will look that sexy on the mirror setup like the 007. :thumbsup: