SSC P7 backordering!?

terrik_zion

Newly Enlightened
Wth is up with dealextreme? I ordered a p7 on 29aug09, which was listed as in stock (aftering having been backordered a few times during the previous month) along with a driver. A few days ago, I got the driver and not the p7. I realize dx ships what they can asap, then sends the rest out, but wth is this? Why do they keep changing the status of the p7? Is anyone else having issues getting a p7 fro, dx? Dammit, I have everything else I need to do my magmod, except the freaking led!

*frustrated*

terrik_zion

Newly Enlightened
Reliable sources for SSC P7 at CPFMarketplace:
Ah ha! Thanks, these links certainly will help my cause.

Unfortunately, my ignorance presents another problem, regarding the p7 naming...

Dsxoi, dsvni, and dswoj: are these related to the binning or color? I assume color, one for white warm, white neutral and white cool, but we all know what assuming does.

Any clarification for a noob would be appreciated.

space

Newly Enlightened
Yes the lettering is related to luminous flux, color and electrical properties (voltage required at default settings). All of this you can read about in the P7 series binning & labelling datasheet.

The letters you are referring to is described on page 2, section 3. Code Labeling.

space

terrik_zion

Newly Enlightened
I tried ssc's website, but since the only internet access I have is on my phone, I can't access their specsheet. Blast. And of course my neighbor's wireless is turned off...

taschenlampe

Enlightened
Reliable sources for SSC P7 at CPFMarketplace:
Ah ha! Thanks, these links certainly will help my cause.

Unfortunately, my ignorance presents another problem, regarding the p7 naming...

Dsxoi, dsvni, and dswoj: are these related to the binning or color? I assume color, one for white warm, white neutral and white cool, but we all know what assuming does.

Any clarification for a noob would be appreciated.

D = Luminous Flux (brightness) 800-900 Lumen

SXO; SVN; SWO are all Pure White Color Bins - Link - Look for "SSC Z-Power (All) (Pure White)"

I = Forward Voltage [V] 3,25~3,50; J = [V] 3,50~3,75

tl