• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Standoff Tailcap (Surefire Z41 / 6P Compatible)

ronac

Enlightened
SHIPPED

Polarion
ledplumber
Goldy
Glowmo
taratata
hwoont64
Capt. Nemo
Mandrake
mp101
booya
91FromStars
Andyfrasier
euroken
Hiro Protagonist
Bingobongo
MrSypher
phil40000
elakazam
socom1970
BIGLOU
WarriorOfLight

Unless you ordered today, your order has been shipped. Let me know if you don't see your name.

MrSypher

Newly Enlightened
photobucket-3455-1323794225717.jpg

MrSypher

Newly Enlightened
Ron, I'm going to take another Standoff BLACK this time with McClick & GITD boot.. Thanks..

jnug

Newly Enlightened
Darn, I think my E2 defender is the only light I have that uses that switch and I like the end cap on that light. Maybe wrong. Anybody know if any of the Solarforce lights use it?

iwolf81

Newly Enlightened
Hi Ron,

Is there any chance that you would make a non-shrouded version of this tailcap? I'm prefer not having to fumble with thumb placement when awakened at 3am. Such a tailcap would also help balance the Cryos M2 head on a Z2.

Thanks,
Ira

Last edited:

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ronac,

I have question about retaining ring for switch, is it brass or aluminum?

I've been checking out on this tailcap ever since you offered it but am not fond of shrouds... will probably have to get one anyway...

mpetry912

Newly Enlightened
Ronac - do you know if this tail cap will thread onto a Malkoff MD3 / 4 tube ? If so, please PM me with Paypal info - I am planning to install one of those solid state switches. Thanks

Mark Petry
Bainbridge Island, WA

Chris_Himself

Newly Enlightened
How do these pocket carry? Will you do the trit install for extra? Can you please price me for an extra black boot if possible?

ronac

Enlightened
I'm not sure how to answer your question about how they pocket carry. It depends what pocket you put it in but it won't be as slim as the standard tail cap. I could help you install the trit but I don't have any on hand so you'd need to provide them to me.

helios123

Enlightened
Hi Ron

I'm in for one switched in black anodized and GITD green boot

Please PM me your paypal info..

Cheers!