• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Standoff Tailcap (Surefire Z41 / 6P Compatible)

Goldy

Newly Enlightened
Hi Ron,
:paypal: for 1x Switched Standoff Tailcap, black finish, green gitd switch boot

:thanks:

ronac

Enlightened
Here's a photo of the raw finish:

2yyayqd.jpg

benthiccracker

Enlightened
That would have probably been better for me to get seein hows I am getting cerakote done, but the borebatch took longer than expected and I don't want to ship the lights right back out after waiting about two months! Cerakote will just have to wait a little while...

ronac

Enlightened
Some say that the HAIII finish is better with Cerakote than raw since it provides a harder surface to prevent dents. The key is to preparing the surface to get a good bond.

I'm glad you like the tailcap! Personally, I like click switches so I'd say FETtie.

benthiccracker

Enlightened
I know they do some kind of media blasting of parts to get the surface prepped for Cerakote. The anodization is completely taken off during the blasting?

ronac

Enlightened
Looks good S1LVA! I haven't seen one on the newer Surefires until now.

Silgt: I have all 3 finishes in stock (Raw, Natural HA, and Black HA). Pm me if you'd like to order one.

By the way, I still have the original Cryos in stock as well. I'm not sure what happened to my original thread... It had tons of good photos from customers in it.