Sunforce 40 million CP HID spotlight

Yorn

Newly Enlightened
I am to afraid to mess with this spotlight. It was a lot of fun while it worked and I am hoping to be able to find an electrician who can fix the thing for me again.

By the way, Sunforce ignored over 5 of my emails and only answered after I called them. As far as this company goes, I would not buy their products again.

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
By the way, Sunforce ignored over 5 of my emails and only answered after I called them.

No surprise there ;)

You don't need an electrician as it's only a 12v battery configuration, plenty of guide on the internet (and here) to see you through, ma sha1 pretty much said what I was trying to convey basically hotwire it! :D

Yorn

Newly Enlightened
You don't need an electrician as it's only a 12v battery configuration, plenty of guide on the internet (and here) to see you through, ma sha1 pretty much said what I was trying to convey basically hotwire it! :D

I am still trying to fix the problem with my light. I tried to find links on the hotwiring you mentioned but had no success. Could you please provide further info on this? Thanks a lot.

Yorn

Newly Enlightened
I also require a new bulb & wire now. This one on ebay looks like the H7/35w/6000k bulb I require, but it appears to have an extra cable (the red one on the left bottom of the picture) that is not included in the original Sunforce product. Would this bulb set be the right one? :confused:

Last edited: