• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SURE--FIRESALE (LOADS of SUREFIRE STUFF + V5 E2E and other OR stuff)

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I was the last person who bought something in this thread. It was the silver E1B. It arrived today.

KakaruPilot

Newly Enlightened
I've still received no replies from AussieRanga either on here or via email. Still nothing in the mail. I see he's been logged in as recently as yesterday. I don't understand why he cannot reply to any of our inquiries if he is taking the time to login.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just file a claim with paypal (if you haven´t already). I did so with Moddoo at the end of october and got things moving that way (received my Ti E 18650 Body in the meantime). I´m pretty sure if I didn´t, he still wouldn´t have shipped it!

KakaruPilot

Newly Enlightened
Update for everyone... My family emailed me and let me know that a package arrived from AussieRanga. Based on all the other replies here regarding quality of the lights I'm going to assume that mine is also good to go. My family doesn't know enough about the light to really tell me about the condition and what not but I'm confident it will be good to go. AussieRanga, thank you for getting the package to me and sorry I worried.