Surefire’s 2009 New Lights Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wick

Newly Enlightened
The M3L looks to have an L1 type tail switch. That is, push and get the low beam, push a little more and get the high beam. Does this means that if we just want to purchase the replacement bezel to update an old M3 we are going to need to purchase a new tail switch as well? Or will the old momentray switch from an M3 work with this new light?

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
The M3L looks to have an L1 type tail switch. That is, push and get the low beam, push a little more and get the high beam. Does this means that if we just want to purchase the replacement bezel to update an old M3 we are going to need to purchase a new tail switch as well? Or will the old momentray switch from an M3 work with this new light?
If it's the same mechanism L1 use then you'll just get high only instead.

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
The offerings remind me of Rolls Royce's updated take on the classic phantom - its almost Frank Lloyd Wrightish. I love it.

I was scanning the posts but didn't see this asked:

Should we assume the 6Ps and C2s will be overhauled?

Sorry if this was already covered but I could not find it....

Tim B

Newly Enlightened
I noticed in the catalog pics that the 6P LED model was missing. I'm sure you didn't copy the whole catalog but does anyone know if the 6P LED model will still be offered this year or is discontinued?

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 6PLED will still be produced. I just took photos of the most interesting (to me at least) pages.

carrot

Flashaholic
I think Size15's is so upset about the lack of the UA2 and UB2 from this year's show that he has switched his loyalties. :lolsign:

Armed_Forces

Enlightened
I don't know about the rest of you lugnutz, but this by far is the best lookin' thing I've seen presented from SHOT '09 so far...

ejvq5s.jpg

1zfif74.jpg

:whistle:

Last edited:

gsxrac

Enlightened
I dont like a woman that carries more firepower than I do! Now back to flashlights before we get in trouble!!!:whistle:

Last edited:

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is no other possible explanation

Nice. I've been checking their site every once in a while since someone leaked their new site somewhere on CPF. They have an interesting product....looks like it will do well. Am I imagining it, or is there a reflection of an eye on the logo?

But I digress from the purpose of this thread: Surefire lights. Did Surefire provide estimated launch dates at the booth? They probably have a better feel than last year; I can't imagine they want a repeat of last year's vaporware offering....

Mercaptan

Enlightened
But I digress from the purpose of this thread: Surefire lights. Did Surefire provide estimated launch dates at the booth? They probably have a better feel than last year; I can't imagine they want a repeat of last year's vaporware offering....

At last year's show did they even have a fully working UA2 or UB2? I thought the UB2 was unfinished (poor reflector, etc.). I can only assume this bodes well as the A2L and AZ2 (which I personally have my eye on) look relatively complete and ready for production.

Also, how long can it really take for the production of the differently anodized E1Bs to occur?

gsxrac

Enlightened
HAHAHAHA now THATS how ya do it. If only she were holding a Barret with a hellfire mounted or something of the sort:thinking:
p.s. Do you really think anybody will notice the light in the corner? theyll be too busy looking at other things in that picture... like the AK of course

Status
Not open for further replies.