Surefire 6PX Pro 9/11 tribute

seattlite

Enlightened
Well glad it was a new find and cool to hear some of you guys are adding it to your collection! I'm more into modding the lights I have than buying new ones and I gave up the shelf queen thing a while ago and only own lights that I use... This ones too pretty for me to use!

I'd like to see some pics too but I doubt if anyone has one yet.

Pics in this thread and in the link: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?252752-Surefire-911-Commemerative-6PX-Pro-%28NIB%29

Z-Tab

Enlightened
The one on eBay went for $222.88, appropriate for the Serial Number #222, but well over double retail. Guess people really want this one... They'd save a lot of money by using Google though.

seattlite

Enlightened
The one on eBay went for $222.88, appropriate for the Serial Number #222, but well over double retail. Guess people really want this one... They'd save a lot of money by using Google though.

Yeah...and the ebay reseller is the same I-net exclusive reseller selling the light for half the winning bid. Maybe their strategy is to auction off high demand serial numbers...007, 123, 777, 888, 911, etc.

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened

I was hoping to see a pic that looked like an actual owners pic... You know, posed with a knife, or batteries, or another light, or something "less professional". That pic looks like another product marketing pic. (plus he says its NIB, if its new in box how did he get it out to take a pic?)

:eek:

wow. Craziness. I almost feel sorry for the fool that pays over retail for a light that is still available at retail. Almost.

If you are dumb enough to buy without researching, I guess you kinda deserve the shaft.

EDIT: That wasnt very nice. I meant to say that some people apparently have more money than sense. Is that better?

Last edited:

seattlite

Enlightened
I was hoping to see a pic that looked like an actual owners pic... You know, posed with a knife, or batteries, or another light, or something "less professional". That pic looks like another product marketing pic. (plus he says its NIB, if its new in box how did he get it out to take a pic?)

:eek:

wow. Craziness. I almost feel sorry for the fool that pays over retail for a light that is still available at retail. Almost.

If you are dumb enough to buy without researching, I guess you kinda deserve the shaft.

The Ebay link has more pics.

MaxLight

Newly Enlightened
WOW. What a nice tribute light. I ordered one and it will proudly sit in its box next to my NIB 6P Patriot and RWB NIB Leatherman Micro.

john-paul

Newly Enlightened
WOW. What a nice tribute light. I ordered one and it will proudly sit in its box next to my NIB 6P Patriot and RWB NIB Leatherman Micro.

Mine should be delivered tomorrow and I'm opening it, just like I did with with my Patriot..lol It certainly will never get EDC pocket abuse, but it will get used.

Vox Clamatis in Deserto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome light, nicely packaged with a serial numbered card explaining its provenance as a Collector's Edition and a 6PX 9/11 Commemorative Flashlight. It is in a SF black cardboard box rather than the carded blister pack my other 6PX's came in. The serial number is on the light, the card and the box for future collector authentication. The light model shows as 6PX-B-FRD on the box label. The box lists the serial as SN 0XXX of 1000, the card lists it as # 0XXX of 1000, the light just has the serial as SN 0XXX.

The included lanyard seems to have a different clip from other SF's, looks like an elongated wire split ring design. Seems like the regular 6PX doesn't come with a lanyard, I'm trying to see if I still have one unopened in a drawer somewhere to check.

Ano and logo etching are beautiful, just like in the pictures above.

I don't like shelf queens but kinda like an Apollo 11 Speedmaster, this special light looks too good to carry!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
Awesome light, nicely packaged with a serial numbered card explaining its provenance as a Collector's Edition and a 6PX 9/11 Commemorative Flashlight. It is in a SF black cardboard box rather than the carded blister pack my other 6PX's came in. The serial number is on the light, the card and the box for future collector authentication. The light model shows as 6PX-B-FRD on the box label. The box lists the serial as SN 0XXX of 1000, the card lists it as # 0XXX of 1000, the light just has the serial as SN 0XXX.

The included lanyard seems to have a different clip from other SF's, looks like an elongated wire split ring design. Seems like the regular 6PX doesn't come with a lanyard, I'm trying to see if I still have one unopened in a drawer somewhere to check.

Ano and logo etching are beautiful, just like in the pictures above.

I don't like shelf queens but kinda like an Apollo 11 Speedmaster, this special light looks too good to carry!:thumbsup:

I just received my 6PX Pro 9/11 tribute, serial # 991. I'm glad I did not wait to order.

So lets see some poses! :rock:

Yeah NSB, if they sold in order they must be about gone now for sure. Thats almost the best serial number. #911 would have been the coolest of course. Anybody here get #911 ?

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
So lets see some poses! :rock:

Yeah NSB, if they sold in order they must be about gone now for sure. Thats almost the best serial number. #911 would have been the coolest of course. Anybody here get #911 ?

Captain...if you but me one, I will take some photos for you!

It is a cool light, and when I was just out of high school I was a fireman, then an engineer, so I would like to have one. However, I would use it!

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
Captain...if you but me one, I will take some photos for you!

It is a cool light, and when I was just out of high school I was a fireman, then an engineer, so I would like to have one. However, I would use it!

Haha, I bet you would!

It is tempting, the more I look at it. (to buy it for myself, not for you RedLed :poke: )

topin1

Newly Enlightened
but how to order that flashlight,
i come form oversea,
and i am a new surefire fans