SureFire G2 Photo

GG_Blaisdell

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to make a new thread just for one photo, but I thought I'd share this picture from Christmas Day. I can see that this won't be the last SureFire, or quality light for that matter, I purchase!

SF.jpg

coldsolderjoint

Enlightened
I actually like my g2's better then my 6p..

I havent used it much recently though, my NexGen750 Mini Mag has taken it's place as my EDC.

I didnt get much in the way of flashlights this year.

I got a streamlight key mate, which is impressive for it's size, and also a Pelican L1 knife combo as a complete suprise. That is a nice little light too.. Although I am puzzled about how to get the batteries out of it.

I never really cared for the plastic construction of the pelican lights, I know they made good travel cases, but this light has opened my eyes, Ill be looking into their products a little more in the future.

carrot

Flashaholic
I love my G2. Don't have many others right now, but I think it's the perfect compromise between size and performance. (Otherwise I'd EDC my Thor spotlight :D)

Topper

Flashaholic*
If SF would make more colors I could go broke just buying one of each new one. That could save me alot of time, I could join the "color of the month" G2 club Red, Blue and Orange would be great for starters.
Topper

GG_Blaisdell

Newly Enlightened
I have carried the G2 all day and never noticed it was in my pocket until I needed to illuminate some brake drums. Fantastic light. I ordered some batteries, and the 123 size isn't a problem for me, as my Canon takes them as well. Ahhh, what light is next!