Surefire Lights

chesterqw

Flashlight Enthusiast
umm... get a beast II!! not the old beast...

that thing just rocks everyones world...(the price alone will rock your wallet too :p )

Size15's

Flashaholic
PoliceScannerMan said:
Excellent posts Al (Size15's), it is hard to keepup with all this SF TH stuff! I have a 6P on the way w/ a T1(SRTH) on it I guess. I am looking foward to adding Battery extenders to it and trying different lamps!

Note that the SRTH (Short Rim TurboHead sold exclusively through LPS) is NOT the same as the T TurboHead.
The SRTH is 2.5" diameter. The T TurboHead is 3" diameter.

You may well have a 6P on the way with an SRTH TurboHead & N1 lamp.
That seems more likely.

Size15's

Flashaholic
chesterqw said:
umm... get a beast II!! not the old beast...

that thing just rocks everyones world...(the price alone will rock your wallet too :p )

"The Beast" is the generic term for the family of Beasts - I agree - get the latest version - Beast II rather than the limited edition Beast.

Illum

Flashaholic
Size15's said:
"The Beast" is the generic term for the family of Beasts - I agree - get the latest version - Beast II rather than the limited edition Beast.

Is it still possible to fine the limited edition Beast?
ugh, chances are they will be worth way more than the $4000

Pokerstud

Enlightened
I can't read all 1400 plus reply's, but I need to ask some questions about Surefire flashlights. I have Inova's, T5(in shop), T3,T2,T1,XO,X5,X1 . I want to start on the Surefire line. WHY? Because I got hooked on wanting a fine collection. I need opinions on the E1L,E2L,L4,L5 from "experienced" owners and users. I will limit myself to a price ceiling, say <$250.00 . I would have never thought flashlights would grow on me, man was I wrong. I even ordered a 3W led for my 2D maglite. Reading CPF every day has reeled me in. There is a ton of experience and knowledge in CPF. If my wife found out what I spend on flashlights, I'd have to "upsize" that glittery thing on her left hand ring finger. Talk to me guys, make me proud! OH! does anybody make a D cell lithium battery? I'm :sold: