• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire LX2 - No Longer Available

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire LX2

Newly purchased Surefire LX2. It was bought from battery junction right before they quit carrying them. It has been carried everyday since. It has a couple of small blemishes on the head. The clip also shows signs of wear. Overall it still looks pretty new. It will come in the original package with lanyard. Shipping is included to CONUS only. No international sales please.

List Date: 6/19/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Surefire LX2
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire LX2

To my eyes the tint on this one is more on the neutral side, I don't notice any blue or green. I've had 3 LX2'S and they have all looked pretty much the same.

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not sure. I only use primaries these days but the primaries fit pretty tight so I doubt it.

thebackcourse

Newly Enlightened

17670s will not fit without some...finessing...lol I did it with a dremel and sanding drums....but the shorter ICR123s that seem to be the same diameter, I've not got anything accurate enough to measure the difference in the diamter between the 2, but both are the black AW IC cells....the shorties fit...the 17670's didn't...til I made em fit lol.

thebackcourse

Newly Enlightened

That said, the LX2 with a lumens factory E to C converter, a single mode 1200 lumen sportac triple and a pair of the AW ICR123 is my favorite combo yet. The 2 stage switch with a single mode drop in is the poop. It HAS to be a single mode to make use of the 2 stage switch properly.

stateoftheart

Enlightened

That said, the LX2 with a lumens factory E to C converter, a single mode 1200 lumen sportac triple and a pair of the AW ICR123 is my favorite combo yet. The 2 stage switch with a single mode drop in is the poop. It HAS to be a single mode to make use of the 2 stage switch properly.

Why not get a two mode sportac, why rely on the switch.

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Toastystuff your inbox is full and I haven't received any pms back from you in regards to this lx2. Please contact me or I will relist this again... thanks

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I take back-up just in case. Thanks.

You have backup... I'm giving it till sometime tonight, after that it's yours. Frustrating when someone says they will take it and doesn't communicate. I don't have time for all that..

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still no communication from toastystuff stuff after the I'll take it post. Another hour and it's going to slumber pass.