• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Surefire M6 / L7 / 9AN / 10X

RupeTN

Newly Enlightened
Longtime lurker and first post - I do want to say a "thanks" for all the great info on this forum I have benefited from over the past 12+ years. I'm amazed at the customization and creativity. Thought this would be a better forum to engage with than an auction site.

Getting rid of a few lights that are not being used and show little if any signs of use. Price includes ground shipping to CONUS. Payment via PP or something similar. 4 lights total. I know the 9AN and the L7 can be upgraded with new batteries and the 9AN with a few different options for LEDs. The M6 is just a great light and I am not using it. Needs a good home. Questions are welcome of course, but I think most on here know more about these lights than I do.

9AN Commander - presents as new, includes box, charger, (2) B90 batts that don't hold much of a charge. $95. SOLD
9AN_Commander.jpg

L7 Digital Lumamax - body good and works great, just no charge holds in the batteries. Comes with, the box, charger, car adapter, 2 B90's, $110.
L7_Lumamax.jpg

M6 Guardian - great light with no signs of wear. Includes and extra new MN21 Lamp. $225. SOLD
M6_Guardian.jpg

10X Dominator - works great, just doesn't hold much of a charge. Comes with box and charger. Has to be worth something for parts if nothing else? $65.
10X_Dominator_a.jpg

Last edited:

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM sent, sorry for the delay. I too love the overall setup of the 9AN, really liking all these odd rechargable Surefires, the shape and size of all the above is oddly nice and fitting. I love me an 8NX...

RupeTN

Newly Enlightened
I'll backup that 10X. Just in case.
hi...No response from my PM to the first guy who said he would take the 10X, so it is still available if you are interested. Just let me know. Will be traveling over the next couple of days so probably only able to check the forum in the evenings late. thanks.

I got the lights tonight. 9AN looks new as described and B90 works fine sort of. Like some member mentioned it is truly classic Surefire design.
Thanks for having me a opportunity to hold one of Surefire history.