Surefire MH60 threads

Boltgun

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys

Was thinking of making a lego surefire V2...I have a KM2 and KM3...the KM2 easily fits an LX2 body....designed for E-series bodies obviously. The KM3 is designed to be a drop in for the M951 series weapon lights....without the battery isolation collar/adaptor. Does anyone know the answers to these questions:

- what is the thread for the MH60 housing - the M951 body - bezel side threads (internal)?
- does anyone make a battey tube (2 cell) that is the same threads?

ETA: Ok just checked some spare parts....the Bezel side threads are the same as the tail cap side threads only internal. So my second question remains - does anyone make a 2 cell battery body that has C/P series external threads for the tail cap and C/P series internal threads for the bezel side?

TIA
Boltgun

Last edited:

Boltgun

Newly Enlightened
that may just work....you wouldn't happen to have pics of the bezel end would you? As there isn't much thread on the KM3, if the threads on the extension are recessed (like on the A19 adaptor) then it won't work.

Boltgun

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even if the extension will thread onto the head I think it will be too long for 2 cells. You need to pick up an A21 adapter to go along with your A19. The A21 has the shallower threads on the female end and is made to accept weapon light heads like the KM3, U2, K2, etc. The male end of the A21 is the same as any P/C/Z series light and it can accept a tailcap (for one cell operation) or an A19+tailcap for two cells.

If I could remember where I put mine I would post a pic of this setup :thinking:

Latest posts