Tech, it's not just for Big Brother anymore. Check your car for trackers.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
What I don't understand is, why they would track the guy to a supermarket parking lot, covered by security cameras from all different angles, to commit a murder? They could have followed this guy anywhere, and waited until an opportune time and place. There was prior planning involved, but they didn't think about this? In this day? These guys had to be stupid, stupid, stupid.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
We are always being tracked all the time I'll google something then I'll start gets adds on my tv for what ever it is weird and scarey

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are always being tracked all the time I'll google something then I'll start gets adds on my tv for what ever it is weird and scarey
It's only gonna get worse. Wait until the currency goes 100% digital, and the push for electric cars goes full force. There's already a ton of computer chips in newer vehicles. My company truck for example has a GPS plugged into the OBDII Port. Big corporations know exactly every move I make at my job.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
In construction there are app's for tracking loads of what-have-you. "Where's the next load of gravel?" "It just made a left onto Mockingbird lane a mile from here".

Various DOT's have traffic cam app's where you can see live through various traffic cameras.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Weird thing happened to me my address is weird if I look at the street sign it says one thing but I'm told that's the wrong street name . Also we don't have mail boxes just P.O. Box . But once I had something that should have been left on porch. But I found it in my P.O. Box . lol I have no idea how they knew my P.O. Box when when I order it I gave street address lol..

ironhorse

Enlightened
We are also cursed with having to use a PO box. I have had time when I order something online and get the message, this item cannot ship to a PO Box. Then the item arrives in my PO Box and the postmaster gets pissed because it was addressed incorrectly.

And who decides what towns get mail delivery and what towns do not?

Last edited:

boo5ted

Enlightened
What I don't understand is, why they would track the guy to a supermarket parking lot, covered by security cameras from all different angles, to commit a murder? They could have followed this guy anywhere, and waited until an opportune time and place. There was prior planning involved, but they didn't think about this? In this day? These guys had to be stupid, stupid, stupid.
because criminals iZ StuPiD.

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's only gonna get worse. Wait until the currency goes 100% digital, and the push for electric cars goes full force.

We already know what will happen if that's allowed to happen, 10 Million Aussies had no banking, phone service & Medical systems for 12 hours during the last big outage...