It's about time...

That is pretty interesting, why would someone leave 1 live round and load the rest with dummy, or take 1 dummy out and load 1 live? it somewhat seems like it was no accident. Looks like a bad prank, a Russian roulette by an unsuspecting person.
My best guess and that's all it is, would be carelessness. Pure and simple.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Did you read this? I posted it above last Saturday.
Yes, I did. And again, "clarification."

Also, nice way of completely avoiding the main point of my previous comment. Whatever it is that is effecting you. I hope it ends soon, my friend.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
The Irony of Baldwin being an anti-gun supporter, and then accidentally shooting someone, is strong.

Irrespective, you shoot someone dead, accident or not, you face the music.
Hollywood is full of such stars. They portray gun violence in their movies, videos, and TV shows as being a fantastic option to resolve issues! Then those very same stars turn around and want guns banned. Somehow being able to completely ignore their disgusting hypocrisy, blowing away name-less thugs and goons without blinking an eye. Often times making Billions of dollars portraying horrendously violent Anti-heroes.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Really?? Okay. Have it your way. But it was never a personal attack.
Not even remotely. Genuinely no clue why you believed it to be.
Perhaps you should man up and admit something is bothering you.
Something that obviously has nothing to do with me.
Don't want to go into it? Okay, fair enough. All you needed to say.
I can respect that. And, I would have. Especially coming from you.
Anytime I've taken a break from CPF, I've always found a PM from you.
Asking if everything was okay? So now when the tone of your posts in general have decidedly become very different, I'm the one asking if everything is okay.

With our interactions over the past several YEARS, for you to think I was launching a B.S. personal attack against you out of literally nowhere is honestly ridiculous. It truly is. But if that's the way you feel, literally nothing I can do about your feelings. So I guess that's it then.