The 14500 space.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are Ultrafire, Trustfire, Tenergy, EBL, Orbtronic, Imren and there used to be AW. But I think most today will choose Vapcell INR H10 and F12, and there was another Vapcell without a designation other than "INR14500," sometimes called "Goldtops," which is confusing because the F12 are also gold. The H10 is rated at 10A with 1000mAh capacity, the F12 at 3A with 1250mAh capacity.

I've been using H10 for a few years, I like them, and I suspect anyone who has used them does also. With a 1.8A lamp from 4.12V rested I get 33 minutes of runtime to about 2.9V, which is right on the money for capacity divided by current.

I just got some F12 in yesterday, charged, rested, and tested from 4.12V. I expected 36 minutes with 1.8A, and I got fully 45 minutes to 3.05V.

And now that I have my F12, I don't mind telling others, get them while they're available for loads under 3A, because my initial simple test shows incredible promise, and that quite possibly they have more than published capacity.

Last edited:

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
ukLnTwg_d.webp

--
INR - Lithium Nickel, LiNiMnCoO2, nickel-manganese-cobolt oxide (NMC)
--
ICR - Lithium Cobolt, LiCoO2 lithium cobolt oxide (LCO)
--
IMR - Lithium Manganese, LiMn
--
IFR - Lithium Iron Phosphate, LiFePO4 (LFE)

------------------------- bs below -----------------------

what? Near as I can tell, any post to a sales thread is on topic, as it's not an ordinary discussion thread; it's a sale. Any attention drawn to the sale is beneficial for the the seller. And my comments on incan were precisely topical to the thread, as it was a sales thread selling two incan lights, and another member had already introduced the subject. There seems to be a lot of confusion recently about what is relevant and what is not. I strongly recommend a healthy diet, a regular sleep schedule, and regular exercise to help mitigate this recent surge in cognitive difficulties.

------------------------- bs above -----------------------

Last edited:

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Button tops are from Liion Wholesale, Nov. 2020.

They're just crushed. That's just the effect of a Tad Customs E Socket brass contact nipple pushed against them in an Elite head on a Malkoff AA body. The Malkoff AA body with the socket crushes H10 button tops, but not Eneloops or flat tops.

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
Button Top Vapcell F12 are in at Illum.com. 51.35mm (L) x 14.0 mm (D)

Button Top Vapcell H10 52 mm (L) x 14.0 mm (D)

F12 Button Top should fit SC53c N perfectly... Little shorter than H10 bt

These F12's are the real deal with lots of stored energy!

I just got some F12 in yesterday, charged, rested, and tested from 4.12V. I expected 36 minutes with 1.8A, and I got fully 45 minutes to 3.05V.

And now that I have my F12, I don't mind telling others, get them while they're available for loads under 3A, because my initial simple test shows incredible promise, and that quite possibly they have more than published capacity.