The Malkoff Front Porch

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it may have been something else because space would add to the gap, unless I misunderstood!
The gap is from the height the dropin sits. Nothing more nothing less.
Or in other words, where the flashlight head bottoms out on the dropin.
All 4 of these will produce gaps of different heights

51870821821_77fd00340d_c.jpg

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now I can't even post a new thread. My ex was a professional white hat, turned black on me. She deletes all my posts like once a week. I can't stop her, not even even with a VPN. I just want to talk flashlights and wanted to post a new entire thread, but I don't know how. Maybe she screwed me? Help appreciated, but even if I went to admin, believe me she has the skills to completely shut this site down...for weeks. I am at the point now where Maybe it is safer I never log in. She knows this is one of my 3 passions and she won't stop. She uses my IP address. I changed it to a new company last week she kowns everything I do. I'm going to have her arrested seriously if she doesn't stop because work emails are also affected. Girl you're time is short. I know you are reading this.
What does a VPN have anything to do with site authentication? Just change your password and the email associated with your CPF account. If anything, she may have remote access to your local devices. Perform the changes at your local library.

Last edited:

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sooo....Anything interesting in the world of Malkoff lately? The 21700 body seems to have jumped in price since I last noticed...90+...Whew...