The Malkoff M61!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am thinking with the SF Z44 with the SS bezel ring the side spill hits the polished SS ring and reflects the light back into the main beam thus producing more intensity in the hotspot!!!! Yeah , I would believe that!!:party:
Yes, the light has to go somewhere right!?!:)

James.....

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I also just ordered an M61 from uniquetitanium. :paypal:

I wish I had known they had them 2 weeks ago!
What the heck, why didn't I know there was another retailer of Malkoff stuff with items in stock. :ohgeez:I could be using it by now if I'd of known!

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you like the Malkoff MD2 you can still get the M61 in the turnkey option :)

Or you could just sell off the MD2 once it arrives.

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations on your new M61. I know you were going to wait for a M61L but you are going to love the M61!

Have fun,

James...

I also just ordered an M61 from uniquetitanium. :paypal:

What the heck, why didn't I know there was another retailer of Malkoff stuff with items in stock. :ohgeez:I could be using it by now if I'd of known!

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Not a secret, dealers are listed on Gene's website.

Bill

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
They had last time I checked, then I popped on there the other day looking for something completely different and I saw that the M61 was in stock... I thought it was just an out of date stock system.

Last edited:

BIGLOU

Enlightened
I do not have this problem yet but have heard some CPFers mention it. I read something about bending the little wire back or something be careful not to break it off also heard someone called Gene and them getting a replacement or something.

SimpleIsGood229

Newly Enlightened
PoliceScannerMan mentioned this a few pages back, but I think it's worth re-posting:
don't forget to remove the protective film from the M61/MD2 window.

I was unhappy that my window was cloudy and scratched. Fortunately, I came across Mr. PSM's post before bugging Gene. Thanks a bunch, PSM. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.