The new and LAST USL build update thread!

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
David,

I'm not quite sure how to post that table. I'll see if I can figure out how to do it and then post it.

Codeman is MUCH more computer savvy than I and that list was actually a piece of a much larger spreadsheet that he kept for me. I THINK I can cut some and paste it here, but I'm not sure.

On top of that, there is a bunch of information there that isn't pertinent to the remaining build, it's a bit confusing to say the least. I'm not sure I can weed out that part of it.

I'll give it a try.

Bill

Bill, would you still be able to post this please?
David

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK. No answer for Bill's cell no. Left a mesage to check out this thread and/or PM or email me.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
As Jim noted, my life became a little out of control recently. I have had to be out of town on business, as I am again today, in the midst of a job change, and I have had neither the time nor mental energy to spend any time on the forums, nor much time doing anything on the lights but charging batteries.

If anyone has emailed me, please do so again, as I installed a new internet protection package, and it has been stripping some emails that I should be getting. I have tracked some of the problem to incorrect settings in the default program and think everything is now getting through, but obviously, I cannot be completely sure. For some reason, it did not like gmail or hotmail accounts especially, but some others were also blocked, including my wifes. If anyone is familiar with ZoneAlarms internet package and wants to give me hints, please feel free to do so. I like Kaspersky a lot better, but the new version won't allow my wife to run her video and photo editing software, so I had to make a switch.

As Jim also noted, I have taken the week after the 4th off to complete all the lights. Once that is done, I will start shipping all the remaining lights. I have arranged for some help in assembling the packages and fully expect that most, if not all the lights will be completed and packaged that week, including the non-guarded lights.

In answer to some of the questions above, I will first email, then if I do not receive an answer in 24-48 hours, I will PM. If I don't then receive an answer, I will set that light aside and move on to the next, hoping that I will receive an answer at some point.

The overseas lights require a little extra time, because I can't predict the charges and paperwork, and must spent time in line at that post office to send them.

However...all lights should be done shortly.

Bill

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Bill...

I don`t know if I`m one of the persons that you`ve been trying to reach, but I`ve sent a PM to you with my new email address as well as my shipping address.

Thanks.

Bill...

Please let me know via a PM if you still have this info.

I don`t have an email address for you, otherwise I`d send an email to you as well.

Thanks.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Carpe, PM sent, I did not receive your previous PM, at least not that I can find, and I keep a seperate copy of USL PM's.

For those who don't have my email:

bwaites(at)genext.net

Bill

Sakugenken

Newly Enlightened
I sent you a PM but haven't gotten a reply yet. I will be in the US from July 26th to August 2nd. I would be great if you could get it to me (I have a shiipping address now). Please PM or email me. Thanks in advance.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent you a PM but haven't gotten a reply yet. I will be in the US from July 26th to August 2nd. I would be great if you could get it to me (I have a shiipping address now). Please PM or email me. Thanks in advance.

Email sent per your instructions.

For everyone else, been working on lights all week, hope to have them all put together, minus a glitch or two.

I've had to order a batch of Maglite orings, as a significant number have broken when I have assembled the lights. That shouldn't be a real holdup, though.

Bill

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
As discussed, I spent the second week of July working on lights, completing most of them, (the guardless lights are still giving me fits, but I just tried a new solution that I think is going to work.)

I have been in orientation for a new job for the last 10 days, and will finish that later this week.

I am starting to box up power supplies, chargers, etc. and hope to begin bulk mailings next week.

Bill

Sakugenken

Newly Enlightened
I am back from Florida, the light didn't make it. Please contact me about shipping to Japan when you are ready. (PM also sent)

plasmaman

Enlightened
Bill,

How's it going? Everything OK?

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK guys.

I'll call Bill tonight. I should have called him before this. I've just been swamped at work and have been experiencing some kind of low-energy malaise or something--trouble sleeping, always tired, etc. But it seems to have passed now. So, I'll get on this.

Things will happen soon, one way or another.

mst3k

Enlightened
Thanks so much Jim. I feel bad that you even have to do this. Bill is a "big grown up guy" and you, nor we, should even "have" to "bug" him to see where we stand at this point, IMHO!

:popcorn:

Last edited: