The NEW "Multi-Agent" Club

bf1

Enlightened
Magnificent lights and photos everyone.
Now that I have our new puppy, I think it might be time to start buying again?
All the best to all.
Barry

bf1

Enlightened
Hi Todd,

Yogi seems to be a very special agent. Cooper is still trying to figure out the instructions on his 007. I think he will have figured out by four months until he graduates to the Tri V club.
I will post a picture of my boy shortly.
Got to love Yogi's agent trench coat. All he needs now is an Aston Martin.
Regards,
Barry

Hi Todd,

Yogi seems to be a very special agent. Cooper is still trying to figure out the instructions on his 007. I think he will have figured out by four months until he graduates to the Tri V club.
I will post a picture of my boy shortly.
Got to love Yogi's agent trench coat. All he needs now is an Aston Martin.
Regards,
Barry
And it's Burberry, no less. :crackup:

bf1

Enlightened
Troy,

Cooper hasn't figured out that he is a designer dog. Give him time!

All the best to you and the family.

Barry

Sorry to get of topic. If it were not for dogs, why would we need fancy lights?:grin2:

Troy,

Barry

Sorry to get of topic. If it were not for dogs, why would we need fancy lights?:grin2:

Barry, the dogs get their bones. The wives get their shoes. The kids get their iGadgets. It's natural order for men to get their flashlights. :D

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Troy,

Barry

Since I started the thread, let me say that it is never 'off topic' to pay homage to our faithful 'assistants', the dogs...and as Barry said, if it weren't for my dogs, I probably never would have discovered the world of fancy lights.

Although, I confess, although my two Shelties insist the lights are for them and them alone, Tigger, special envoy to the British government for my operation, THINKS the Spies belong to him....
IMG_1125.JPG

Penny - the 'senior' member of the team (she's 13 1/2) takes it all in stride...
IMG_1981.JPG

And Heidi seems totally stressed....
IMG_1987.JPG

:poke:

bf1

Enlightened
Penny and Heidi are magnificent;and are very special. Tigger could even King.

Since I started the thread, let me say that it is never 'off topic' to pay homage to our faithful 'assistants', the dogs...and as Barry said, if it weren't for my dogs, I probably never would have discovered the world of fancy lights.

Although, I confess, although my two Shelties insist the lights are for them and them alone, Tigger, special envoy to the British government for my operation, THINKS the Spies belong to him....
IMG_1125.JPG

Penny - the 'senior' member of the team (she's 13 1/2) takes it all in stride...
IMG_1981.JPG

And Heidi seems totally stressed....
IMG_1987.JPG

:poke:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
YES! Finally, pets and their SPY's! :party:

Dan, I think we need a BIG family pic - all of the pets AND all of the SPY's. :D

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, if nobody else wants to start a "SPY's and their Pet's" thread I will in a few days? I would love to see everyone's SPY's, with their furry friends :party:. Back on topic with some pictures :twothumbs

005's #28, #51 and 007's #221, 228, 344

Missing is 005 #72 (ETA Soon)

Last edited:

1wrx7

Enlightened
Hey Shado, that's a nice collection you have there:thumbsup: Are they all stock? I've EDC'ed my 007 since I bought it, but putting a nuetral XP-G in it put it over the edge.

I'll see if my cat has time to pose for some pictures, but he might have too many missions lined up:sssh: I've never had so few spiders in the house since he moved in:devil:

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update:

Spy 007 - #243 outbound to you know who :thanks:
Spy 005 - #008 outbound to you know who :thanks:

Tri-V - #428 inbound

:thumbsup:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tri V - #428 outbound to you know who - :thumbsup: - farewell!

Spy 007 #231 inbound
Spy 007 #227 inbound
Spy 005 #005 inbound

Thanks Tanasit, and Thanks Karl!

scout24

Flashaholic
Lots of Spys flying around! Dan, as much as it pains me, I must ask to be demoted to Double Agent status...:mecry:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Shado, that's a nice collection you have there:thumbsup: Are they all stock? I've EDC'ed my 007 since I bought it, but putting a neutral XP-G in it put it over the edge.

I'll see if my cat has time to pose for some pictures, but he might have too many missions lined up:sssh: I've never had so few spiders in the house since he moved in:devil:

1wrx7,

Thanks for the complement, and yes the are all "Minty Stock" :) The XP-G is a popular upgrade :thumbsup: I would love to see pictures of your Feline Agent :twothumbs. It sounds like the mission you sent your "Special Agent" on has been a success :devil:

Thanks
Todd

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan,

Congratulations on your new Agents :wave: Now you have one of each (And then some) :grouphug: Don't you just love those 005's? Maybe you could do one of your great reviews on the evolution of the SPY :buddies:

Thanks
Todd

P.S. You have me down twice as a Quad? I'm still holding at Six :devil: