The NEW "Multi-Agent" Club

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan,

Congratulations on your new Agents :wave: Now you have one of each (And then some) :grouphug: Don't you just love those 005's? Maybe you could do one of your great reviews on the evolution of the SPY :buddies:

Yep - back with 007 and 005 - had 257 and 0013 once before - had the 007 modded with an R4 XPG then sold it (and the 005) to raise funds for the second Tri-V - now full circle - back with TWO 007s and a 005! Heads up, though - when both 007s arrive next week, I'll be choosing between the two for duty and releasing the other to another fortunate agency! :whistle:

P.S. You have me down twice as a Quad? I'm still holding at Six :devil:
Sorry my friend!! It's all corrected now! lovecpf

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is Maggie guarding the lights..
DSC00843.jpg

Keep your hands off my lights...
DSC00841.jpg

ledcarry

Enlightened
Hey Dan,

I guess it's about time I jump in and join the club. Here is my humble piece count.

Spy Tri-V - #414
Spy 007 - #323

Thanks to PSM for the long time service and thank you Dan for taking the torch. It's good to see this fine list of dedicated agents and furry friends all in one spot! Awesome! :)

JM

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
==================================================
========================
This post is from the HTML recovered from Google Cashed Data. It represents the information from the original posts made by various CPF members to this thread. Rebuilding this thread was necessary because the original posts were lost in the "Great CPF Server Crash of 2011".
========================
==================================================

Re: The NEW " Multi-Agent " Club
Written by Launch Mini on 11-30-2010 02:01 PM GMT

This is a family pix, sorry , there are some NON agents included

DSC02989.jpg

I guess I should now be in the 4 column

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Todd, looking GREAT.
I am down to 2 SPY007, no current family picture.
Debating on a SW GG. No do I go XPG or XM-L for the next one?

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Todd
I am foolishly down to 2 , with one incoming. ( all 3 are 007s)
Now that you have your Ti5, any chance of releasing one out West?

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I started this thread long ago...then became a 'non member.' I'M BAAAACK!! SWGG Spy 007 XPG #586, Milky modded Spy 007 #252 (which is en route to Data for an upgrade/refurb).
Yep - I'm loving these 007s.

Sorry that I neglected this thread - I'd like to suggest that all members (except Todd with his very recent post) check in with a current listing after this post and I'll update the list as best I can!

Last edited:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I started this thread long ago...then became a 'non member.' I'M BAAAACK!! SWGG Spy 007 XPG #586, Milky modded Spy 007 #252 (which is en route to Data for an upgrade/refurb), and a number-yet-to-be-known Spy 007 Neutral XPG standard finish.

Yep - I'm loving these 007s.

Sorry that I neglected this thread - I'd like to suggest that all members (except Todd with his very recent post) check in with a current listing after this post and I'll update the list as best I can!

I originally had the #252. Glad it's in a good home now.