*** The Nitecore D10 / EX10 Photo Thread!! ***

MR.A

Newly Enlightened
The SP uses an 2x8mm Trit.

You can order them from Bart in the Marketplace.

I have a few on the way to me and may sell off an extra if you wanted one...

i would love to, but i dont use paypal, only Visa, so i'm looking for somewhere to use the visa order.

gunga

Flashaholic
Ah, then things get kinda tough. These are from Europe as I don't think anyone sell them in the States.

You can try PMing Bart, but you may be out of luck if wanting to use Visa. BTW, you can connect Paypal to your Visa.

MR.A

Newly Enlightened
thanks for your help,

actually i dont want to use Visa with paypal.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
I just had two Swiss with trits in both in the marketplace.

web.jpg

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
actually i dont want to use Visa with paypal.

Yeah, you found the ONE AND ONLY solution to stay safe on CPF!!! :thumbsup:

I could have avoided my financial ruin if I hadn't sgned up at Paypal. Thousands of $$$ would still be mine. Beware of Paypal, it's the key to the slope down into flashaholism. Without it, you'll buy only 10% or less, no or not many customs, nothing or not much at the CPFMP/Custom BST.

I don't have any not installed trit, I'd send you one for free otherwise! :wave:

MR.A

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, you found the ONE AND ONLY solution to stay safe on CPF!!! :thumbsup:

I could have avoided my financial ruin if I hadn't sgned up at Paypal. Thousands of $$$ would still be mine. Beware of Paypal, it's the key to the slope down into flashaholism. Without it, you'll buy only 10% or less, no or not many customs, nothing or not much at the CPFMP/Custom BST.

I don't have any not installed trit, I'd send you one for free otherwise! :wave:

that's is one reason that i wont sing to paypal.

Now i will have my camouflage nitecore d10 sp with out tritium.

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Funny, I am just in the process of cleaning the Russtang piston and charging the battery when I found this... I'm not sure there is really any practical way of putting GITD on the diffuser without completely screwing up the beam. At this point, I should just pick up a neutral XPG and replace the emitter and do away with the diffuser all together. I have an XPG R5 in the Fatty, and it's amazing.

I was thinking...if the diffuser was a slip-on cover (ex. Fenix AD401) the sides of the lens could be painted with GITD stuff. Some people paint the sides already to keep glare away from the user.

purelite

Enlightened
Those bezel rings were sold by Dealer/CPF member Russtang, a very nice guy. They are not available anymore unless you find it on the marketplace. I dont think I have seen one for sale in the past YEAR!!!!

I think you can get the clip from him also?