The Official Atwood collectors thread.

knifebright

Enlightened
Ok i'll play
here are mine to date. I'm crossing my fingers on a SOPT talonite and a keyton some day.
we've got a sumo, micro bug out bar, 4 inch wedgie, spanner baby, keychain edition prybaby, and a bogger!
IMG_1992.jpg

zigziggityzoo

Newly Enlightened
If anyone doesn't want one of their atwoods, Please PM! I really want a SOPT or MiniSOPT, Booger, and maybe even a Prybaby XL.

I even sent an e-mail to Peter, no response yet. I want one of these!

matthewdanger

Enlightened
Clicking on this thread was a BAD idea! I already had a passing familiarity with Atwood tools from seeing them on various forums. Now, I am jonesing for one bad!

I guess now I just wait for one to become available on his site. Must... be... patient...

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Be patient and you will find some.

I started with a PryBaby now I have about 20 of them.

They are way cool!

The latest ones like the Crawdaddy and BottleBug are very innovative.

Your wallet will get some good exercise....

matthewdanger

Enlightened
The Crawdaddy is the one that pushed me over the edge. I hope I can get one from the next run. The G2 Prybaby is pretty slick too... well, they're all slick. :)

cy

Flashaholic
that's a Strider SMF...

well just sold off almost all my Atwood goodies. that is except the one's that I actually use.

Atwood whistle, preferated prybaby and damacus booger are keepers for me.

had to purchase a bunch of Atwoods to find out which one's suited me.

moral of the story is... Atwood pieces are hard to find, easy to sell. sold em all very quickly and recouped most of my costs.

nothing wrong with that. figure it was time to pass it on to someone else to enjoy!

atwood%204.JPG

what is the tool in the upper left corner???

:thinking::confused:

nbp

Flashaholic
So, um, I saw a keyton in a pic someone posted on CPF, I visited Atwood's site, and I decided I must have one. Problem: it seems kinda spotty as to when/if/what will be on the site for sale. So, do I just keep visiting the site on a regular basis and wait for some items to go up? I'm trying to figure out what the best way is for me to find one of these. Hmmm. Thoughts???

Swagg

Enlightened
Man how does one get their hands on one of these bad boys, he is sold out of everything on his site?

Last edited: