The Official Malkoff Junkie thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
OK, so now we're up to three recent sales-related discussions here, prompting intervention by three different CPF staff members in an attempt to maintain what the /discussion/ subforum is purposed for. It is time consuming & tedious, and a bit frustrating to babysit what has been a no-maintenance thread for quite some time.

I personally don't like to have to resort to sending members pm's for these sorts of things - the resulting conversations merely consumes time on something that shouldn't really be needed to begin with. The rules in the discussion subforums are very straightforward, plus this aspect has already been covered here a few times - so we've been here before.

So the options at this point is to expend additional volunteer time to repeatedly keep this thread in order (already done); post reminders / replies in the thread (already done); or just to close this thread entirely.

Personally, I don't think this thread is all that necessary, as there are existing discussion threads for many of the Malkoff products here. However, because membership obviously enjoys this thread a great deal, it is not a big deal to keep it running - as long as it doesn't repeatedly require babysitting by staff who are here as volunteers (I do hope it's pretty apparent that we really do enjoy participating).

Please keep this in mind moving forward;
Thank you for your time & best regards,

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
This thread is closed. I am not going to require or expect my volunteer moderators to continuously babysit this topic. Whoever wants to start a new thread is welcome... as long as forum policies are adhered to.

Bottom line... Stop. Just stop. You know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.