The other half.

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
The phrase should be "Happy spouse, happy house" ... and anyone that says the other saying works for them....deep down inside they know one them is getting shafted.

Anyway...my wife has a couple of flashlights herself and has seen their value. So my small grouping of torches doesn't bother her at all. She knows I have prudence in the venture so there is no issues. If I had a hankering for a $5K light...she would wonder if I hit my head.

ven

Flashaholic
At times the coffee table looks like
4VyO61ll.jpg

and the bed side looks like
jP35mMIl.jpg

Not a word is mentioned as its the norm.............................then your onto a winner!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Thanks guys. And as a professional, I use black cargo pants with numerous invisible black carry-clips. Gotta blend in with the normies so as not to spook them. (They think I'm one of them. I've got 'em all fooled.) :thumbsup:

Dude;
You're a flashaholic. Nothing "normie" about you, unless your middle name is Norm.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
The phrase should be "Happy spouse, happy house" ... and anyone that says the other saying works for them....deep down inside they know one them is getting shafted.

Anyway...my wife has a couple of flashlights herself and has seen their value. So my small grouping of torches doesn't bother her at all. She knows I have prudence in the venture so there is no issues. If I had a hankering for a $5K light...she would wonder if I hit my head.

I could literally bury a mountain of corpses underneath all the flashlights I own. So, I guess I'm staying single.