This site is a bad influence!!!

Netpatrol

Newly Enlightened
You know you're in too deep when...

10. You can give a three-hour running discourse on the various types and uses of Surefire bezels, but you can't remember the names of all your maternal cousins.

9. When noone's looking, you sometimes pull out your favorite light and shine it on stuff...in broad daylight...just for fun.

8. You watch a beautiful sunset and drive yourself nuts trying to figure out how much voltage you'd need to reproduce it.

7. You spent more money on your last flashlight than your last dental visit, which included three fillings and a full set of x-rays.

6. You get out of bed twenty minutes earlier than you have to, so you can decide which light(s?) you're taking to work today.

5. You work for a flashlight company.

4. You're self-employed, and you work for a flashlight company.

3. You don't need a flashlight company, because you've made all of your lights from scratch, and they're brighter than anything you can buy. And you make your own batteries, too.

2. You have Lumileds and Surefire on your speed dial.

1. Lumileds and Surefire have YOU on their speed dial.

- Tim

Reno

Enlightened
Awesome! LOL!!

I'm feeling a little less nuts, since I am back to just my Lightwave 4000 and Arc AAA, since I sold dern near everything else to get a Lionheart. Waiting two months so I can have the (IMHO) ultimate flashlight isn't nuts, is it?

Of course I'm just as permanently screwed up as any other flashaholic in here. I just can't stand to have the 2nd brightest pocketlight in existence, even for a little while...

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
dude, i am so in need of a mag85......sorry, what were you guys saying? oh yeah, yeah, this site is pure evil, in fact, it should be on the 4th spot in the Axis of Evil, yeah, yeah.....hey, guys, where can i get the.....wait up guys......guys?

Tentou

Newly Enlightened
I started off with a few keychain LED lights and now I've got enough flashlightage on me to set off a metal detector from 50 feet away. When my finances recover, I'm going to pick up a TSP and an Inova X03....then it's only a matter of time before I'll need something else.

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
You all need more lights. Tristar to start, then L6 SF. then Pentalux. The get ready to clean out your eyes and wallet..... X990, Ken-Rad, Maxebeam, Spectrolab CHIS.............. As a result, you Will be able to See at night.... Forget your bank account.. its toast.

NikolaTesla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

An Arc lamp is the Spark that takes away the Dark--HID Forever!

My Lights

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brothers and Sisters, repent! This forum is evil and will suck the life out of your family, the money out of your wallet, and the very soul out of each individual... but I can cure all of that!
Cast out the evil of the dreaded LED demon before it can burn you to your core. Pack up those evil lights in a box, seal it tight, and cast it away before it is too late. Send those lights away before you are cast into the realm of the Evil Light. I have seen the LED Demon for what it really is and am able to save you all!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Just send those lights to me at...

GutWrench

Enlightened
Yup i bought an L1 and was just sitting here in front of my pc fondling it and found this site thru googleand have since then gotten three more Surefires /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif ordered a VG body last night and now working on building a weapons light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

tracker870

Enlightened
Man! Found this forum and it just increased my interest in good lights. Have been using a 3D mag and a few mini-mags along with Photons and a cheap knock-off tactical 123x2, for some years.
Now it's all this site's fault! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
I have a Surefire E2E, C3, A2, and there's an
Inova X5T-HA on the way, and I'm sure to get more SF's (plus LED heads are on my list). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know about the rest of you but I can stop anytime I want...

One of the posts here mentioned "for the older..."

I wonder if the Zorch was named after a term only San Francisco bay area people would know of from the 50's?

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since I discovered this site, I think I have bought
at leat 20 new flashlights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can stop any time I want, I just need one more before I do that though..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Kryosphinx

Enlightened
well.... i could help you with your addictions...
just send all your lights to me!
PM me if you want to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
this is such a funny thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've got enough flashlights here (at least 400 of the little {vulgar term for multiple people having intercourse}), so I think I'll elect to pass on any offers to receive entire collections of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif :toliet: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif