Those tunes that get stuck in your head

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo I will even sing it to my wife so she has it stuck all day at work

and that @#@#@ Zoom zomm zoom Mazda thing..... Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
THE BIRD IS THE WORD.

Was on Family Guy last night and it's been going around in there all day long.

You should have been in Michigan in the 70's when Mark "The Bird" Fydrych(sp) was playing for the Tigers, lol.

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whenever I get a song stuck in my head that I can't stand, I trump it with Susan Vega's "Tom's Diner" (or something like that). It can dislodge anything (except, maybe, the batman theme).

--flatline

Last edited:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
i..to original poster.. pink panther theme is cool theme.. i dont mind if it rings in my head.. and it surely rings often too.

Along a similar line, that instrumental music from Beverly Hills Cop 1, the one that plays whenever Murphy is tiptoeing around somewhere.

gggarf

Newly Enlightened
Right now its the "Kindle" commercial "Fly Me Away" with the piano instrumental...but at Christmas time, it has always been The Chipmunks Song by Alvin and the Chipmunks (of course with David Seville)..."want a plane that loops the loop, I still want a hula hoop"....once I hear it one time its there til New Years...LOL

Dances with Flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
at Christmas time, it has always been The Chipmunks Song by Alvin and the Chipmunks (of course with David Seville)..."want a plane that loops the loop, I still want a hula hoop"

This is one of the all time classic greats... I hope I never forget it. So great, in fact, that I plan to cover my ears and hum this tune every time I hear Lady Gaga.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
A family member was passing by today and simply stated "rock lobster"...

...I haven't been able to shake the B52's song since...

-Mayo

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
..but at Christmas time, it has always been The Chipmunks Song by Alvin and the Chipmunks (of course with David Seville)..."want a plane that loops the loop, I still want a hula hoop"....

"...We can hardly stand the wait, please Christmas don't be late..."

A classic from my childhood also! David Seville was really Ross Bagdasarian. When you get a moment, read up on how he came up with the Chipmunks. It's a neat rags-to-riches story. :)

Imon

Enlightened
Huh...

I was walking around campus today with my iPod on random and Sunday Girl by Blondie started playing .... so now it's stuck in my head.

It's cool though - I can dig it :whistle:

Tally-ho

Banned
I doubt it but let's see if this one will stuck in your head:

http://www.thebrightsideforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=100&start=200#p3618 :naughty:

kzimir.gif

Last edited: