• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Thread: CLOSED-#017 Nitrile and Viton O-Rings for McGizmo Clicky Paks-Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbp

Flashaholic
Stoli, your rings will go out Thursday.

And just a reminder guys, the price listed above includes only shipping to the US. If you are elsewhere and want these, we will have to work out actual shipping cost and you will pay accordingly as it is higher.

Stoli, don't worry about it on your order, I didn't catch it so my mistake is your bonus. ;)

nbp

Flashaholic
Did you guys recieve your rings? I assume silence is good but I thought I'd ask. :poke:

Some nitrile rings left if anyone is still interested.

Also if there is interest in more Viton or other rings, I'd be happy to hear from you all as I would be willing to get more in stock to keep this rolling. Or also if there are other customs that people would like to have o-rings for, feel free to mention it and perhaps I could get some in other needed sizes. Just some ideas if there is enough interest to warrant it.

Thanks all. :)

stoli67

Enlightened
Re: #017 Nitrile and Viton O-Rings for McGizmo Clicky Paks

I have not as yet....

I did buy that blue paracord though ;-)

nbp

Flashaholic

Muddquez, thank you for the update. :) Stoli, thank you as well, please keep me updated. I haven't a clue how long First Class mail takes to get down under. :shrug:

stoli67

Enlightened

mine arrived safe and sound.... cheers

Which ones are better...... I will have to try one sort in one Haiku and one in the other ;-)

nbp

Flashaholic

Sweet, thanks for the update bro. :thumbsup:

As to which are 'better', you can look at the chart I added to the first post showing the various strengths of the different materials and maybe that will help you decide. I think for most applications they are probably equivalent. I did the same though, putting the Viton on my Haiku and the nitrile on my two Mules, for comparison sake. So far they are both holding up very well and have given me no problems. I hope that others who have purchased from me are happy with them as well. :)

nbp

Flashaholic

Hi Ben,

Sorry it took so long to reply. I didn't notice your post right at first, this thread has been dormant for quite awhile. I will check my parts box, I believe I still have buna rings left. How many are you looking for?

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Ben,

Sorry it took so long to reply. I didn't notice your post right at first, this thread has been dormant for quite awhile. I will check my parts box, I believe I still have buna rings left. How many are you looking for?

Maybe 10 or so, and I will share them with Dolphincry. :)

nbp

Flashaholic
#017 Nitrile and Viton O-Rings for McGizmo Clicky Paks

Hey guys,

I have about 35 buna rings left, which is more than I expected, haha. So just post what you need and I'll PM you.

If other people are interested in getting these Clicky Pak rings beyond what I have available or in other materials, or other very popular sizes, post here. If it seems like there is some interest I will order more and do another run like this. But if no one wants them I'll just let it fizzle out once these are gone. Let me know. Thanks. :)

nbp

Flashaholic
#017 Nitrile and Viton O-Rings for McGizmo Clicky Paks

PM sent Ben. :)

O-rings are out of stock now, let me know of further interest.

nbp

Flashaholic

This run is finished out but I will be getting in more O-rings soon in EPDM, Buna-N, Viton, PTFE, Silicone in #017 which works for McG Paks and Mac's bodies, and also some flourosilicone rings # 016 and #018 for Dark Sucks lights. Those will be very limited at first as they are expensive and we'll see if there is interest. A new thread will be started when they arrive, but until then you can post questions or comments here.

Megatrowned

Enlightened

I'll try some of the 'fancy' o-rings! Hay, that might make a good thread name :sssh:

Status
Not open for further replies.