Thread Index - Surefire A2 Aviator information

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't forget ORANGE! -- My Orange SureFire A2 Thread :wave:

milky_orange_a2_1.jpg

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a question for Atomic_Chicken: Say I have this friend for whom I bought a used A2, and he likes your Aviatrix idea, but he'd like to have a ring with red, blue, and green LEDs, one of which would be on in the first stage, and all three of which would be on in the second stage, providing white light with more rendition across the specturm than a normal white LED. How well would this work? Oh great A2 master, work your magic!

Illum

Flashaholic
Esthan said:
We should form a club or something like that

+1...
but for those who don't have one...I really don't know if we should put this in practice...
People like woodrow, for example...might not be too happy:nana:

djblank87

Enlightened
Very helpful thread, should be a sticky. I already have one A2 and the second one will be on its way in three weeks. Two A2's :thumbsup:.

R@ndom

Enlightened
Can someone copy this thread and update it?

I'd be happy if atomic chicken have everybody their aviatrixes and update this thread. Kinda unlikly :(.

FlightLight

Newly Enlightened
I bought an A2 in Iraq either 10 or 8 years ago, I can't remember what deployment it was, and I had no idea what a great light it was or what community I just bought into. I'm new to this community though, debated calling the A2 a light or a torch; like a Navy guy correcting you calling a ship a boat, so I,m looking forward to learning more.

m4a1usr

Enlightened
I bought an A2 in Iraq either 10 or 8 years ago, I can't remember what deployment it was, and I had no idea what a great light it was or what community I just bought into. I'm new to this community though, debated calling the A2 a light or a torch; like a Navy guy correcting you calling a ship a boat, so I,m looking forward to learning more.
Welcome to CPF and terminology is a bit of a task when dealing with flashlights. The A2 is for me, just like yourself, is a excellent tool. The Lumens Factory bulb upgrade is a nice option if the 50 lumen incandescent isn't bright enough. BTW it isn't for me. I like the red LED's myself but a recent green LED purchase has made me rethink that preference. Since you already own a Surefire your well on the road to being an addict. Don't fight it. Collecting is normal. Glad to see you back from the sand box. John

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

thank you for your service bud!