TI-ny SPY accessory ::: Ti Opening Bead ::: RUN #2 - FULL!

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Beads RECEIVED! :party: :rock:

These things look awesome - dare I say, better than the first time around! THANKS TB! (I wish I was keeping one!! LOL... oh well)

I'm sending out PM's right now. Folding cards, cutting and drilling the foamcore holders, and getting these things ready! :twothumbs

:thumbsup: john

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beads RECEIVED! :party: :rock:

These things look awesome - dare I say, better than the first time around! THANKS TB! (I wish I was keeping one!! LOL... oh well)

I'm sending out PM's right now. Folding cards, cutting and drilling the foamcore holders, and getting these things ready! :twothumbs

:thumbsup: john

WHAT!!!!!

Foamcore holders...:thinking: I thought you said each bead would be shipped in a purple Crown Royal bags?....Foamcore :shakehead

jslappa

Enlightened
Paypal sent! Don't put my beads in a Crown Royal bag. Instead, drop them in the bottom of a half-gallon of the Cap'n. Data sent me a 12-pack of diet Coke and I need to make it disapear before the wife gets home:crackup:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Clearly Scott is in need of new glasses after this "project"---Royal Crown bags????:nana:

:paypal: Sent for four!

Karl

jch79

Clearly Scott is in need of new glasses after this "project"---Royal Crown bags????:nana:l

Maybe we're the crazy ones - because I knew exactly what he was talking about! :crazy:

I'd be all for this thread turning into a conversation about whiskey!

I'm rockin' a bottle of 8 year Basil Hayden's Bourbon... it's awesome! Really smooth, just the way I like it. :thumbsup:

jch79

First post updated with who's paid... those will all go out tomorrow (Friday)!

Sorry if I haven't responded to everyone's PM's... I'm just trying to get these all packaged and sent out. :)

I cut a TON of holders tonight for future runs... :whistle:

ledcarry

Enlightened
:paypal: Paypal sent for my 4 beads.

John, Great job again for setting this all up. We Spy and Tri-V owners appreciate it very much!! :thumbsup:

JM

shane1

Enlightened
Please keep me in mind of anyone backs out. I need one for my Tri-V. Thanks.

shane