Ti Ra Clicky: Who Bought 'em, Who Got 'em And What Is Your Serial Number?

skfurr

Newly Enlightened
Serial # 10032 received on Wednesday, 26-Aug in Raleigh, NC. Long USPS ride from Arizona, so Henry's getting them out quick!

Now I just need my Ti "Chip" bezel down clip for it and it'll replace my Cn170 as my EDC.

Off topic:
Also noticed while my two "normal" Clickys came USPS with delivery confirmation, there was no signature required. With the Ti I had to sign a return receipt (as I would expect on a light this price!)

One wish: Henry would start using UPS or FedEx; I've had bad luck with other shipments with the postal service before and getting an accurate tracking done is much more difficult than with UPS or FedEx.

Stephen

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
It appears there will have to be another big gap in the registry: :whistle:

On order: Ti Ra SN #10099. :party: :rock:
Expected ship date: around 9/18/09 :sweat:

I'll confirm once I receive the unit (makes it sound like I ordered an air conditioner :D). I'll post some pictures when I get this one cause it looks like a beaut. :devil:

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened
SN 10050 Checking in

P1010122.jpg

P1010120.jpg

Last edited:

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 'Black Swan' - AlTiN Ti Ra #10099

:D:party: :santa: :grin2:
:twothumbs:clap::thumbsup::bow:
:naughty: :devil: :rock:

The Black Swan has landed! 10099 is in the house! I am still waiting on the coated up/down clip and hopefully it will come soon. I can tell you it is every bit as refined as the bare Ti. I would carry either finish to formal occasions and in the outdoors. The bare Ti Ra edges the AlTiN for formal carry (is there such a thing:thinking:?) The AlTiN edges the bare for daily EDC. I can recommend the AlTiN without reservation (although I think the natural should come first).

Umm... If the AlTiN is the 'Black Swan', what does that make the natural Ti, the 'Bare Swan' or 'Naked Swan'?:crackup:

I'll try and post some pics and possibly a comparative review of the natural and the AlTiN soon. A quick comparison of beams shows that the AlTiN has a brighter emitter than the bare 10006 (noticeably so) with a slightly wider hotspot. It is also slightly warmer although tint is harder to compare because of GDP tint variations with beam angle (err, that is if you are a white wall hunter). This is not to say that Henry made any changes to the emitter, rather this is just the difference between my two Ti Ra.

Here is a quick snap of it resting on a Chris Reeve Aviator Camo alongside a Snowpeak lantern:
RaAlTiN-ChrisReeve-SnowPeakLantern-.jpg

And a couple more:
RaAlTiN-Bare-Slanted.jpg

TiRa-Bare-AlTiN.jpg

RaAlTiN-ChrisReeve-SnowPeakLantern-.jpg

Last edited:

mwaldron

Enlightened
Re: The 'Black Swan' - AlTiN Ti Ra #10099

The Black Swan has landed! 10099 is in the house! I am still waiting on the coated up/down clip and hopefully it will come soon. I can tell you it is every bit as refined as the bare Ti. I would carry either finish to formal occasions and in the outdoors. The bare Ti Ra edges the AlTiN for formal carry (is there such a thing:thinking:?) The AlTiN edges the bare for daily EDC. I can recommend the AlTiN without reservation (although I think the natural should come first).

:drool: Phenomenal! That's one...er two awesome TI lights you've got there! That blade is none too shabby either.

mikes1

Enlightened
I got the gold one #10098
As we have the black swan any one care to suggest a cool name for mine?

DSC_0046-1.jpg

This works great

DSC_0053-1.jpg

One more

DSC_0058-1.jpg

Mike

Last edited:

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about Sun Ra (as in the Sun Ra jazz ensemble). Other than that, I seem to be stuck on golden birds for some reason. :crackup: Come on guys we need a cool name for a very special light.

mikes1

Enlightened
A bit ostentatious you say?

OK it is a bit loud but I like it. Now theres a lot of smart guys on here so someone must be able to come up with a cool name for my light!

I am starting to feel like the odd one out :candle::candle: :awman: :anyone:

Mike

Latest posts