• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Aeon Mk. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

briteflite

Newly Enlightened
Can't wait to get this little gem! Thank you for all your dedication and determination to get it just right! Briteflite.

Paypal sent for balance ...
$230 Unique Transaction ID # 2DW6920198041824S

original deposit ...
$180 Unique Transaction ID # 79U233841C183154C

fyrstormer

Banned
Glancing at the prototype pictures, yes it's the same reflector. From what I can tell of its design, it's a downsized version of the McR17-XR reflector, which McGizmo uses with non-XRE emitters and it works fine. Also, the beamshot Enrique posted looks much cleaner than the XRE version.

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon
Glancing at the prototype pictures, yes it's the same reflector. From what I can tell of its design, it's a downsized version of the McR17-XR reflector, which McGizmo uses with non-XRE emitters and it works fine. Also, the beamshot Enrique posted looks much cleaner than the XRE version.

This is excellent news... I have a feeling my hardcoat will be getting a Nichia transplant.

JayDub

Newly Enlightened
By absolute sheer luck did I happen across this forum post today. I already preordered the light, having paid my $180 deposit. Nowhere anywhere did anything say I'd have to come here to find out when I needed to send the balance... or after 2 weeks (days of which is spent already), the light will be resold to another in-line...

Just shoot out an email to all the peorderers first, then post here. This strikes me as a not cool way to go about this.

Anyway, I'll send along the balance. Looking forward to the light.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal:

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID8A413971LU435711R)

deposit paid as per post #6 - 14.08.2012 - 2L310981N7743112K

Last edited:

CMAG

Enlightened
PM and/or email was what I recall was going to happen I also had hard time finding this thread due to the crash.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
First people should be receiving these soon! Can't wait to hear about them!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.