Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails**Announcing TnC Ti EDC-Flex**

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails**Announcing TnC Ti EDC-Fle

The following folks on the list could help by providing more details to be sure we build the tubes the way they are wanted. Please specify whether you want no holes, clip holes only, clip holes and a clip, and/or tritium slots in your tubes. Any additional buyers interested please post as well now. Also, those who want a tritium slot, please provide the dimensions desired for the slot and a link to a thread where these vials are sold so we can build to the correct size! These tubes/tails are machined and ready to be milled and then shipped so please respond quickly if possible. There are a couple v1 tubes with clips not yet taken that are ready for immediate delivery. Thanks

blitzlicht651x CR123-tube:
1. Narrow tail
2. 1x tritium slot
3. Pocket clip
4. Two ear finger grip N/A in Ti
5. Without lanyard holes

jch79
Tube/tail: CR123 clipped tube

tdurand
1 x CR123 body

skcheng
Cr123

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails**Announcing TnC Ti EDC-Fle

Just a bump to ask again how those on the list want their Cr123s built. Please reference post # 421. Thanks

Russki

Enlightened

Eric.
I would take cr123 tube V1 with pocket clip, and 3 (1.5x5mm) tritium slots in tail.
Folks, please express you interest in tritium slots.
In my opinion great additions to this bodies.
:thumbsup:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Please remove me from the A3 head and body interest list. :thanks:

Russki

Enlightened

Is this project still alive?
:confused:

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast

The head options are:
19mm $225
20mm $215

These prices are different than those on the other thread. Which is correct? I am confused.

Why would someone get one head size vs. the other?

Are any Seoul compatible?

Will you ever be able to but everything at once? (head, tube, canister)

Thanks.

Russki

Enlightened

19mm – Cree compatible.
20mm – Seoul compatible.
Hope to see some updates soon.

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks. I'm a flashaholic and the TNC stuff still makes my head spin.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

19mm – Cree compatible.
20mm – Seoul compatible.
Hope to see some updates soon.

Hi Russki,

We do have more Cr123 Ti tubes available and I was waiting to here from more of the folks on the list how they want these built (clip/no clip/trit slots etc). I will try to contact them by PM soon so we can build these (very soon). We need to do all the milling at once when the machine is set up.

Also I have the lenses in for the 38mm heads (finally). Unfortunately I see now there are less expensive imported A3 clones on the market. It's tough when you invest $ in parts (not including metal) in addition to time designing a new product to find you might lose on the deal. Still if we can get committed customers for at least 10 of these heads then we'll proceed. Understandably there have been folks dropping off the list. I hate to do it but I might request deposits or prepays so that it's feasible to continue in this climate.

The 18650 tubes are still in the works, but the same applies. We'll need at least 10 committed buyers so we can proceed.

In the meantime I have the 38mm lenses available for anyone who might want them, as well I might sell my 38mm reflectors if we don't move ahead with the Ti heads. I'll probably check to see if these are wanted in aluminum heads first though. Thanks for your patience and please post any interest.

Last edited:

Russki

Enlightened

Hello Eric.
I still want to fill my original order:
cr123 tube V1 with pocket clip, and 3 (1.5x5mm) tritium slots in tail.
Let me know if you can make it.
Thanks

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Eric,

I'm still on the interest list for full E-series compatible 27 and 38mm heads (DIY kit).
Do you think it will be possible to have these done in the not too far away future?

Thanks.
Freddy

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Eric,

I'm still on the interest list for full E-series compatible 27 and 38mm heads (DIY kit).
Do you think it will be possible to have these done in the not too far away future?

Thanks.
Freddy

Hi Freddy,

Nice to hear from you! I have been selling 27mm heads in this thread: ***Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails /TnC EDC-Flex Sales***

I paid for and finally received the lenses for the 38mm heads and we were just about to start the 38mm heads and 18650 tubes when I saw there are imported clones being sold. At the same time it's been hard to get folks on the list to post or re-post their interest. We can't move forward until we have at least 10x confirmed buyers, if not pre-pay at this point. We've spent a lot of money and time on this already so we probably still won't make anything at that, but there's little sense in losing even more money. There won't be a lot of custom innovation when imported clones crowd the market.

I'll try to get on this later in the week to make a final decision.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello Eric.
I still want to fill my original order:
cr123 tube V1 with pocket clip, and 3 (1.5x5mm) tritium slots in tail.
Let me know if you can make it.
Thanks

Hi Russki,

I got the Cr123 Ti EDC-Flex tubes in, but unfortunately there wasn't enough metal in the tail to cut in the slots for the tritium tubes you wanted so there aren't slots in any of the tubes. Please let me know if you are still interested (as well as anyone else on the list) and I can get this to you. I'll probably open a sales thread soon.

Mike Docherty

Newly Enlightened

I realize that this post is older than dirt, and these are probably long, but the sales thread shows that some of these heads are still available.

Let me know if there is anything left.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I realize that this post is older than dirt, and these are probably long, but the sales thread shows that some of these heads are still available.

Let me know if there is anything left.[/QUOTEI'

Hi Mike,

I'll check the inventory this weekend and post what heads are left.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I do have V1 19mm and 20mm heads. I also have 19mm and 20mm V5 heads. I have one 27L V3 head, but didn't locate it yet.

Please let me know if I can help.

Thanks,
Eric