Titanium Innovations CR123A 1600mAh 3V any good?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
In WV Surefire is king of low priced CR123. Cabelas has Streamlight but its a little more.
Half tempted to rent a van, make a road trip to West Virgina, stock up on those SureFire cells, then re-sell them in NYC for a fortune!

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
So am I the only one that feels weird using Surefire batts in my Streamlights?

Now that I have a decent collection I seem to like Streamlights more than Surefire. Surefire isn't even that much fun nowadays because there aren't all the mods going on. Not that you need to mod the current offerings it is just that it is fun to do.

Oh and you can buy a brand new in packet Streamlight for what one piece of a P series light costs also in new condition.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
If it makes you feel better, I constantly use Streamlight cells in my SureFire lights. No worries.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
There was a sale on SF-branded CR123's back in 2018; was posted in the 'Good Deals' section here. LAPG perhaps ?
My purchase records have $36.74 including shipping; silly me but I didn't note the quantity. I'm thinking qty.30 ?
Expiration date of 9/2027; chipping them down slowly. I expect they'll be fine ~10 yrs from now.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

I do little with cr123, but I have some Panasonic & Titanium Innovations.
The performance is similar_