Titanium L35 update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie086

Enlightened
[B said:
Superhenrik[/B];2809498]The AEX 25w looks like a realy nice light, but i like the dual function with the HID and the LEDS, but you right Richie, we cant wait forever....

[B said:
Patriot36[/B];2809512]I gave up on this one also and spent the money that I stashed for this August of last year. I had some electronics that where in need of modernization so it went to a good cause. I'll probably have to live without the L35 when it finally does make it to market, at least for the foreseeable future. Also, the N30 is still doing a great job.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast

China shuts down so much this time of year things can get delayed so easily without warning... Their selling the green standard version in Lith Ion in Asia already so just around the corner for us I imagine...

I believe this model is made by the same factory and I have a friend that traded me one. It's Lith Ion too but haven't recieved it yet...

HID.jpg

Richie086

Enlightened

China shuts down so much this time of year things can get delayed so easily without warning... Their selling the green standard version in Lith Ion in Asia already so just around the corner for us I imagine...

I believe this model is made by the same factory and I have a friend that traded me one. It's Lith Ion too but haven't recieved it yet...

Hi Lips,

You're correct. Unfortunately the Chinese New Year is a 10 day affair. It's even difficult to get emailed questions answered by them during this time of year. Anyway, great looking purchase you made. I can't wait to see it in action and hopefully a review from you. :thumbsup:

mtbkndad

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll start a new thread on CPFMP soon - apparently the Mods don't want further updates on CPF proper.

Looking forward to the new update/availability thread.

Take Care,
mtbkndad :wave:

DOMINATOR

Newly Enlightened
This light is like Bigfoot, we have pictures, but no hard facts on its existance! I'm giving up and buying an AEX, I can't wait forever for something that probably doesn't exist. Sorry Matt, I need a new light and have been waiting a year now. They built the Great wall faster than this thing:nana:

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're gonna be kicking yourself in ~2 weeks. :)

I did bring a final production unit to the CPF GTG at SHOT and we we're actually supposed to be getting them ~ today but there was a shipping SNAFU in China and now we're waiting on the factory to get back from CNY and fix the paperwork. The first load is coming via air so then it's just a matter of days.

Feel free to buy the L35 and an AEX - both from us of course. :p

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last week but most of the factories close for ~2 weeks typically. This year, because many factories are some are taking 3 and some even 4 weeks to reduce costs - not ours fortunately. :)

UnDutchable

Newly Enlightened
Hi Matt,

I've been reading this thread from a-z in one time and I'm also curious...When offering this light, please let us know the int. shipping costs. Thanks!

Best regards, Ronald

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll post a thread in the MP as soon as I get a chance to 'rebuild' parts of this thread there.

The first batch is built. We ran into unexpected transport complications. As soon as I have a final resolution (early next week) we can proceed.

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ronald international shipping is calculated by the website so when we have the item available you'll be able to figure out shipping rates on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.