• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Titanium Mule Wave

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
No worries! Consider the 2x123 sized body for the "3v" Mule head as well. 16650, 17670, 1xrcr 123 with a dummy spacer cell, 1x primary 123 with a dummy spacer cell, 1x17500 rcr with a spacer, the possibilities are more numerous than the 2xAA tube, it is correspondingly shorter than 2xAA but still fills the hand nicely.

those are some great ideas, you're the man! thank you!

Quoddy

Newly Enlightened
I recently received a 3v 3S 119V Mule to replace a AA 119 lost in a house fire that consumed everything we owned. I lost another McGizmo and a Prometheus Alpha, but I felt I needed the Mule before any other. So far I don't notice a great deal of difference between the 119 and 119V, but this 3V does throw more light, although not as much more as I'd imagined. One thing that was very noticeable was how my dog likes the throw with no focused beam when we're outside at night.

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently received a 3v 3S 119V Mule to replace a AA 119 lost in a house fire that consumed everything we owned. I lost another McGizmo and a Prometheus Alpha, but I felt I needed the Mule before any other. So far I don't notice a great deal of difference between the 119 and 119V, but this 3V does throw more light, although not as much more as I'd imagined. One thing that was very noticeable was how my dog likes the throw with no focused beam when we're outside at night.

You may find this interesting.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?323123-Trial-by-fire-Haiku-from-the-ashes

fyrstormer

Banned
Sorry to hear about your house. Maybe someday new houses will come with sprinkler systems.